guessing morrissey has never:
- played foosball
- engaged in "planking"
- went bowling
- tried to touch his nose with his tongue
- done pushups in his bedroom
- purchased lottery 'scratch-offs'
- purchased a video game

That reminds me...I remember a Maladjusted-era interview with him on a radio show where someone brought up Nintendo and Morrissey had no idea what it was.

That reminds me...I remember a Maladjusted-era interview with him on a radio show where someone brought up Nintendo and Morrissey had no idea what it was.

That's a shame. Video games are very brain calming. He should totally be playing video games.

BASEBALL!!!

Although I'm sure he's HAD to have taken in a Dodger game since the 90s. It's just an LA summertime thing. But I swear to God, and it could just be my weird brain, he made a subtle, subtle reference to my favorite sport at the Pomona concert. You know how his band is in uniform? Like a team? Well at one point as an intro to a song he randomly referred to Solomon who stepped forward (I think it was Goodbye/Farewell) as "Bass. Player." He said them as two seperate words like he was equating his position as a bass player to that of a baseball player and my first thought was "First base? Second base?" Anyway I got stupid giddy for a second over it. :p Morrissey suspending the thought of baseball in his mind makes me happy.

BASEBALL!!!

Although I'm sure he's HAD to have taken in a Dodger game since the 90s. It's just an LA summertime thing. But I swear to God, and it could just be my weird brain, he made a subtle, subtle reference to my favorite sport at the Pomona concert. You know how his band is in uniform? Like a team? Well at one point as an intro to a song he randomly referred to Solomon who stepped forward (I think it was Goodbye/Farewell) as "Bass. Player." He said them as two seperate words like he was equating his position as a bass player to that of a baseball player and my first thought was "First base? Second base?" Anyway I got stupid giddy for a second over it. :p Morrissey suspending the thought of baseball in his mind makes me happy.

You know what Morrissey's favorite part of a baseball game is? Swallowing a footlong...

You know what Morrissey's favorite part of a baseball game is? Swallowing a footlong...

Untrue. He called me and told me his favorite part is sticking his hand in his glove and seeing that sun shine on his own behind. :cool:

(I couldn't think of a non-gay baseball metaphor. Bats and balls and homers, there's no wiggle room for a fresh tight vag joke. :p)

I don't think he's ever worn an aluminum foil bikini.

Untrue. He called me and told me his favorite part is sticking his hand in his glove and seeing that sun shine on his own behind. :cool:

(I couldn't think of a non-gay baseball metaphor. Bats and balls and homers, there's no wiggle room for a fresh tight vag joke. :p)

Not even pitcher and catcher...care to guess which one Jesse is?

on the same subject....has he ever gotten to 4th base ?? ( ...whatever the Eff THAT actually means.....)

Well, as 4th base is the home plate, I'm fairly sure it means f***ing and yes, I'm sure Morrissey has done more than his share of that...which is why there is more than a slight air of insincerity and half-assedness to his recent lyrics to the contrary.

Thanx skylarker...I have heard it mentioned in quite a few US made movies, and realised it had a Sexerual "Meaning"....just out of interest, do you ( or anybody else on here) know what the other 3 "Bases" are ??. I could have a guess at 'em...but....I was only allowed to play "Rounders" at my school.....

Thanx skylarker...I have heard it mentioned in quite a few US made movies, and realised it had a Sexerual "Meaning"....just out of interest, do you ( or anybody else on here) know what the other 3 "Bases" are ??. I could have a guess at 'em...but....I was only allowed to play "Rounders" at my school.....

I think that 1st is making out, 2nd is feeling tits, 3rd is heavy petting/fingering.

Written a good song with Jesse Tobias.

Most ordinary men have done this?

Turns out I misread the thread title, and my attempt to troll Morrissey's solo career post 2004 has failed miserably.

I'm off back to watch videos of chimps on youtube.

Back
Top Bottom