Things that freak me the eff out

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Or thing, rather. But post your clowns and mimes and creepy stuff here.

Mine is masks. Hate them. I was just reading on the toilet a National Geographic from November, 1960 and they have this article on Mardi Gras. The caption to this photo, which gave me the heebeejeebees reads:

Masked Krewe of Comus, in plumed helmets and shining capes, swirl their partners before the enthroned Comus and his beautiful queen. Dressed in their finest ball gowns, the ladies sit in a guest section until they are called out by a member of the Krewe. His identity remains a secret.

5267236865_c657cc4307.jpg

I wonder why I hate this. :straightface:

Re: Things that freak me the eff out.

...Our Alsatian "Rex" (....I know ....Stunningly original name....) used to go absolutely Ape-S*it if anybody put a "Mask" on....even if he saw them do it....he went completely savage....( but calmed down immediately when the mask was removed....T'was quite a "Party trick", ( ..As long as he was VERY FIRMLY tethered...)..RI.P Rex....still sadly missed, fella....

Love and stuff like that...people do freak me out to though, I agree with that

People without boundaries freak me out, like the topless lady in the cubicle next to me, and the Thai evangelical who bursts in on people shouting Bible verses, and that chick who sits in the bathroom and grunts.

Re: Things that freak me the eff out.

Why do broken elastic bands freak you out? You're just nit-picking now Crystal!

When I was a kid my dad used to scare me with them, chasing me around the room saying it's turned into a worm and I guess because of that I grew up fearing them, silly I know.

I also used to be scared of the back of Mickey Mouse's head but that's another story.

I didn't have an answer before last night when I read an article on new research into shark killings. Apparently they act like 'serial killers' and specifically pick their human victim. As I live in a place where the most shark deaths/injuries occur and I love being in the ocean, I'm a bit freaked out.

Oh, and when people touch their scars - that sends shivers up my spine.

The popcorn bits in the bottom of a popcorn packet.... *shivers*

People without boundaries freak me out, like the topless lady in the cubicle next to me, and the Thai evangelical who bursts in on people shouting Bible verses, and that chick who sits in the bathroom and grunts.

I forgot to add that topless granny has a tramp stamp. She's got her shirt on now, so I'll prolly be OK today.

Back
Top Bottom