Morrissey Central "THINGS" (March 23, 2020)

I read what the French newspaper says and ends = "dilemma", will it be a criticism or the opposite ? He did not plan anything, the publication.date was old and the pandemic was happening, he is no to blame if on march 20 things are bad all over the world,pandemic, and here we are in quarantine to avoid spreading it to everyone.
Once ...the healt system does not collapse, which is what happened to Spain ,Italy, etc,and it seems that the EeUu and Great Britain are not doing things well , with the quarantine it is aboute flattening the curve that is not exponential bone. That they do not get infected all at once,in short the album of him helps a lot I am enjoying it I love it and I say to MORRISSEY THANK YOU MOZ FOR YOU GREAT ALBUM THANKS TOTAL MOZUCHISS

Def Lepard hysteria ..... no comparation with my Morry . ... . !!!!!!!!

Although obviously Morrissey had no idea that this would be going on March 20th, this is truly the perfect time for Morrissey album!

And fabulously people know it without him having to film himself in his bathroom.

(Although a vlog of Morrissey's average day before & after lockdown being exactly the same would be hilarious.)

Nice that people are picking up on @Uncleskinny being a racist. He has been asking people to write "in English" for years. It's never been about Morrissey being "a racist."
He is a bitter ex-fan whose reasons for hating Morrissey are not logical but certainly are not some kind of white knight campaign.
The world is facing a pandemic. People he knows may potentially die from this virus and he's obsessed with Morrissey's chart position?

Sometimes, to cheer myself up I go on to YouTube and watch that BBC concert Morrissey did for the release of 'Years of Refusal.' I especially like the part where Skinny breaks out the kneepads and goes down to blow Moz from the front row. Such a lovely moment in time!

Sometimes, to cheer myself up I go on to YouTube and watch that BBC concert Morrissey did for the release of 'Years of Refusal.' I especially like the part where Skinny breaks out the kneepads and goes down to blow Moz from the front row. Such a lovely moment in time!

But don’t forget “he deserved” to be there. Apparently,

Shitbag wouldn’t come to Vicar Street some 2 years later.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom