Things about you Morrissey would disapprove...

I would force him to see some good films, listen to some good music and read some good books that are not ages old and I'd force himto agree that not everything produced these days is rubbish.

I would duct tape his lips if he started to put down other artists for more than 15 minutes.

but besides those little differences we would be the perfect couple :p

(oh yes, and I do like Robert Smith.....)

I like some of new music(Killers for example) and like to dicover new interesting bands. Otherwise.....i have no life, just exist. But that would be similar to old Moz anyway, i guess...

Morrissey would love me. I'm the perfect match for him. But there's a few things i'd change about him...

I eat meat and I dislike PeTA's methods.

He would like everything about me, he can play with my pets and watch my DVD'S i'll make tea and toast and then we'll wrestle followed by a ciggy..oh bugger

I don't change the sheets when my rat has little accidents in my bed. (wait, I think most people would hate that...)
I really do like Pop-Idol, X-Factor etc.
MacDonalds' chips are tasteeeee.
I like quite a lot of modern music.

I've tried during a couple of months to avoid meat, but it's quite imposible for me....
I also enjoy a nice Big Mac once ina a while.....
I don´t read that much....
Regarding music, I also tend to look for music from the 80's/90's , current bands, are usually doll :p, with some exceptions such as Belle&Sebastian, The Hives, Maximo Park,Editors....
I have an N.Y.Dolls album, I bought it for curiosity, they have some interesting songs, but they look hawful in there clothes....
Sandie Shaw as a good voice .... Steven you don't eat meat....

But I don't guide myself throw what Moz thinks far from that, and people who do have weak and empty minds I guess....

1. I worked for McDonalds for 3 years and I enjoyed it
2. I still eat meat and I enjoy it, but only organic, well looked after, happy meat
3. I am overly opinionated
4. I thing leather coats/jackets/trousers/skirts and basques are hot
5. I love modern music
6. I agree with animal testing but only for the elimination of desease - not cosmetics ever
7. I smoke pot and ciggies (though am planning to quit those for sake of my lungs, not in tribute to Moz)
8. I don't think he is right to slag off people the way he does and find it quite boring

Aside from all these things, we'd get on great. Hence the fact that I hope we never actually meet because I can just tell, he'd hate me and I'd be disappointed and that would be sad. Best off that I just remain in awe of his music and stuff.

1. I smoke cigarettes, but
2. I do NOT drink
3. I listen to strange music (I'm too ashamed to tell which kind of music)
4. I like sex
5. I am certainly taller than he is (But who is not?)
6. I have a tough business job in the so called "finance and legal"-sector and I AM indeed proud of that
7. I am neither Linder nor Nancy nor Kristeen

1. I smoke cigarettes, but
2. I do NOT drink
3. I listen to strange music (I'm too ashamed to tell which kind of music)
4. I like sex
5. I am certainly taller than he is (But who is not?)
6. I have a tough business job in the so called "finance and legal"-sector and I AM indeed proud of that
7. I am neither Linder nor Nancy nor Kristeen

whoa, you're right...he'd really dislike you.
how short is he? i wouldn't think he's THAT short...

whoa, you're right...he'd really dislike you.
how short is he? i wouldn't think he's THAT short...

Thank you for agreeing!
He is not very tall. I had the chance to stand in the front rows during three concerts so I think he´s about (max.) 5'9''ft./175cm tall. And he has very, very short legs. (Although this is very cute)

But he is one of the sexiest men on the planet.
Do you agree in this point, too?
;)

Last edited:
I think he comes across as a right bell end.

How can you come to this conclusion when the likelihood of you knowing Morrissey personally is very slim? Maybe you have forged this opinion from reading some of his interviews and articles, which are probably edited and spiced up to make good reading for the readers. I don't agree with a lot of his opinions, but at least he says what he truly thinks. Most celebrities choose to say nothing, choose to save face, Morrissey doesn't, he says what he thinks, and he answers questions honestly and truthfully. If that makes him a bell end as you so kindly put it, then good on him. The world needs more people to stand up and say what they truly think instead of saving face through fear of offending someone.

Morrissey's views whether you agree with them or not are often a breath of fresh air to what is often a stale and lifeless industry, where no one says anything remotely interesting. It's nice to read the opinions of a person who might be eccentric in his outlook on life, but has the bottle to stay truth to himself. He doesn't like Bowie, so he said he didn't like Bowie. Most artists would have carried on supporting Bowie throughout the duration of the tour, and then would have praised his hind legs off in an interview to Q Magazine.

At times, Morrissey's views are eccentric and not what I agree with, but they make interesting reading in what are usually poorly run magazines with no intelligence or dimension whatsoever.

Last edited:
How can you come to this conclusion when the likelihood of you knowing Morrissey personally is very slim?

As I said "he comes across....." I'm basing my opinion on things he's said and done and views he's claimed to hold. To be honest, he comes across worst during live performance. I saw him on the 23rd at the Gmex, there were moments of brilliance in that show, and then he had to go and spoil it all, by saying something stupid about Jamie Oooooliver.

Really, he's a pop singer, what's he doing prattling on about a chef. The dong.

I forgot to say, I smoke and I'm not planning on giving up yet

i work in a butchers shop

i think mrs thatcher is the greatest human who ever lived

when i was down to my last few quid i bought the pussy cat dolls album instead of rott

ive booked a holiay in canada

Morrissey is quite different from other pop stars that basically soil on their fans and show no gratitude to their fans for their devotion and support over the years. He has always felt a close bond with his fans and thus he feels he can air his views in the presence of his fans. Morrissey said in the programme “The Importance of being Morrissey” that he felt every time he performed he was having a conversation with people without having the unnecessary displeasure in picking up the phone”. It was something along those lines, which is probably why he airs his views the way in which he does. I don’t see what’s wrong with that? Would you rather he unzipped his trousers and urinated over you? Like what The Sex Pistols did and what Rammstien do? A lot of artists say similar things to Morrissey on stage; I personally don’t see why you would be upset by it, if you dislike it so much why go to any of his performances? He might be a popstar, but he is entitled to this opinion and can air them when and where he likes, it’s called being part of a representative democracy? As I said if you don’t like his views don’t read or listen to them, no one forces you to stand up and take notice, and you do through your own accord. No one asks you to see him live; you do that through your own accord. I have to say I found his Jamie Oliver snipe rather amusing, it added a bit of humour to the whole occasion. What he said is no worse than what Jimmy Carr and Russell Brand say on television week in week out.

Morrissey is quite different from other pop stars that basically soil on their fans and show no gratitude to their fans for their devotion and support over the years. He has always felt a close bond with his fans and thus he feels he can air his views in the presence of his fans. Morrissey said in the programme “The Importance of being Morrissey” that he felt every time he performed he was having a conversation with people without having the unnecessary displeasure in picking up the phone”. It was something along those lines, which is probably why he airs his views the way in which he does. I don’t see what’s wrong with that? Would you rather he unzipped his trousers and urinated over you? Like what The Sex Pistols did and what Rammstien do? A lot of artists say similar things to Morrissey on stage; I personally don’t see why you would be upset by it, if you dislike it so much why go to any of his performances? He might be a popstar, but he is entitled to this opinion and can air them when and where he likes, it’s called being part of a representative democracy? As I said if you don’t like his views don’t read or listen to them, no one forces you to stand up and take notice, and you do through your own accord. No one asks you to see him live; you do that through your own accord. I have to say I found his Jamie Oliver snipe rather amusing, it added a bit of humour to the whole occasion. What he said is no worse than what Jimmy Carr and Russell Brand say on television week in week out.

1. If he adores and respects his fans so much, why does he play for an hour and 15 minutes most nights and then refuse to do an encore on some occasions. The 23rd was an exception to this, I was impressed that he actually put in a decent length set and put a lot into the performances, fair play, but he should really have done that throughout the whole tour, not just on the last night, it just shows him up as being nd complacent.

2. I'm not upset by his opinions, I'm simply saying that he comes across, to me personally, as bit of a cock at times. It's bound to happen if you spend your life seperated from society, but a 47 year old man having a bicker about a TV chef is a bit embarassing when you think about it. It was a cheap laugh, I have no problem with anybody having a go at somebody publicly, but it just came across as a bit petty and childish. Plus he didn't mention why he has such a problem with him, it's almost as if he was just picking on someone to rub his own ego.

3. I'm just airing my opinion, I wouldn't stop anybody airing theirs, I'm just saying that when he comes out with certain things, I think he sounds like a tit. I'm sure there are a lot of people who think I sound like a tit (they're wrong, but that doesn't really matter). That's ok, as long as we can all air opinions openly and in peace, then it's all gravy. Baby.

232338~Bill-Cosby-Posters.jpg

Back
Top Bottom