Things about you Morrissey would disapprove...

Ok, its shameful and I know the whole story of Panic being partially inspired by them but... I love Wham- if you want pure cheese you can't beat them!! Sad but true

I don't really give a damn what he would think of me. I'm not intimidated or afraid of anyone. He's not 'above' me or a more superior being, it's just that he had special opportunities put his way that not many working-class people get, and he could just as easily have been left in obscurity his entire life. It's luck mostly. Some people get plenty of opportunities for success and some people get none.

But I certainly wouldn't kiss his backside just because I admire his ability to write. Everyone has their own talent or skills, albeit his talent is especially profound.

Very true!

I love long hair, he doesn't f*** him, I'm hardly going to have hair like James Dean just to please him.

This thread is funny. You all start listing what you imagine Morrissey might dislike about you. With nothing to back it up really.

Then you get angry at him for fictionally disapproving of you and start telling him to f*** off. :D

Ok, its shameful and I know the whole story of Panic being partially inspired by them but... I love Wham- if you want pure cheese you can't beat them!! Sad but true

Oh, I forgot to add Wham! to my guilty pleasures-list... I'd never admit that I love "Club Tropicana" though. Or dance to one of their songs. Maybe George was right and guilty feet just have got no rhythm :D Sorry Moz!

And I don't much like Sandy Shaws voice but I think she's really cool.

This thread is funny. You all start listing what you imagine Morrissey might dislike about you. With nothing to back it up really.

Then you get angry at him for fictionally disapproving of you and start telling him to f*** off. :D

hahaha nice observation

We all seem to have overlooked the fact that we post on So Low, which he claims to disdain. We are hated for loving. :D And I must agree with Crime of The Century: no osculum infame for Moz. One just doesn't know where it's been.

Last edited:
My hair.

I'm a bastard carnivore.

I also admit I couldn't live without certain people in my life.

I swear too much and drink a bit too much. (and there's nowhere to go but down :-0)

My hair (seems to be a popular choice, but I think it's true, well, all of my clothing and grooming I could imagine him criticizing)

My staunch political views that are opposite those of his and my strongly religious nature.

The fact I'm an omnivore.

I like some, but not much, of 80s synth pop, the chart hits that The Smiths didn't like. And I really hate The New York Dolls, Sandie Shaw, T-Rex, Kristeen Young, I just don't like his taste in music. He's incredibly talented, but I guess that has no reflection on his taste regarding other music.

he would deffo lov my veganism and militantnorthernness

but i donot think he would approve of my inability todance/sing/the fact that i won't stop tryin both, my absolute reliance on intonxicatingsubstances to make me unshy enough to bellow along, my smoking, my random men habits (didn't pull tonight in s&g f***ing gutted where's that american mozzer impersonator i ensnbared in may?!), my tertiary education in political science, my appreciation of the music of gary barlow and i amso cripplinglyunimaginative that u punctuate all my sentences with 'fooking'.

Yeah what idiot did that? :rolleyes: ;)

that i'm best mates with mick joyce.... only joking never met him:)

I honestly can't thing of a single thing about me that anyone would not like. I'm a good catholic boy, who likes to indulge in the drink. And I'm modest, to boot.

Here's to ME!

I'm fond of Robert Smith.

1) I am a vegetarian, but I sometimes go to mcdonalds with friends and eat the chips.

2) I go to a private school (I HAVE A GOOD REASON THOUGH!!) so he'd probably think I was stupidly middle-class, though I'm not.

3) I'm a member of Morrissey So-Low

4) I prefer this site to True-To-You

5) My poetry's awful, but I insist on writing it anyway.

6) I spend time with stupid people at school rather than telling them I think they're stupid via fax (which is presumably what he would do).

I eat meat.
I do not read as much as I should.
I totally love to gorge myself on magazines like Heat from time to time.
I have sex.
I don't get the New York Dolls thing.
I swear quite a lot.

Back
Top Bottom