These weirdo groupies who are following Moz gigs

• Thread starter Malcolm' Tucker
  • Start date
This thread is very unique and can also focus on some of the weirdo creatures that simply appeared on moz shows coming from nowhere.

Based on this alone, this has got to be Pedro orchestrating all of this again. Your signature grasp or lack thereof of the English language and the rules or grammar are a dead giveaway. I agree with the above, he has been shot down again.

This thread is very unique and can also focus on some of the weirdo creatures that simply appeared on moz shows coming from nowhere.

Also, by definition, didn’t every fan appear “from nowhere”, when they first started out following him? It’s not like they go to gigs for kudos or something to do when there’s nothing on the TV. They all started going to gigs at some point because they enjoy the music of The Smiths and Morrissey, just like every fan did at one stage. Some of them aren’t old enough to have seen The Smiths live so make up for it by going to see Morrissey, is there an issue with that? I don’t understand the logic or the point here. Everybody had to start somewhere, everybody had a first gig and then it’s their choice whether they wanted to continue on and go to more.

And whst about that blonde American lady who who was on the queue on every show?

Those weirdos they all amuse us. They all should be performing in the circus, apart from that Lucette. With that strange face she should be an actress of horror movies.

Also, by definition, didn’t every fan appear “from nowhere”, when they first started out following him? It’s not like they go to gigs for kudos or something to do when there’s nothing on the TV. They all started going to gigs at some point because they enjoy the music of The Smiths and Morrissey, just like every fan did at one stage. Some of them aren’t old enough to have seen The Smiths live so make up for it by going to see Morrissey, is there an issue with that? I don’t understand the logic or the point here. Everybody had to start somewhere, everybody had a first gig and then it’s their choice whether they wanted to continue on and go to more.

Any reason you’ve posted three posts in a row on this thread?

Because I thought of more stuff I wanted to say after my original post. Sorry to the IP Hash police.

And the police they actually know me, they said "you're just another person in the world, you're just another fool with radical views, you're just another one with maddening views. You want to turn the world by staying in bed".

Based on this alone, this has got to be Pedro orchestrating all of this again. Your signature grasp or lack thereof of the English language and the rules or grammar are a dead giveaway. I agree with the above, he has been shot down again.

Are you saying that you were victim of Stalking, Paula? You would love to, i guess, but unfortunately you are so horribly ugly for anyone to look at you and try to do anything.
And there you go again with those obsessive fixations on that Pedro and on Miguel.

His next single!

bona drag.jpgbona drag.jpgbona drag.jpgbona drag.jpgbona drag.jpg

Last edited:

Actually, I bought tickets, because he was a vegetarian, said a few things in his youth that I also said and claimed that sex wasn't his main interest and seemed to have understood the social construction of gender. That his music sounded good was an added bonus, I didn't care much about the lyrics. I stopped going to his concerts because he was all about sex and his homosexuality, his fans and he were downright rude and I had had other people in my life who had treated me much better than this and they had very screwed up views, didn't understand the construction of gender at all but fascist ways to push their screwed up views onto others, behaved like Nazis towards Hitler during concerts and at the same time claimed to be open minded, left and whatnot else bullshit when they mainly cared about themselves, people of their nationality and mother tongue background and were downright rude towards anybody else, certainly not open minded, made claims about others, never asked questions to even test their screwed theories about others. I think the latter is called arrogance. Altogether, not an enjoyable environment to be in and one I never thrived to be in, in fact one that I had avoided all my life up to that point. But good to have been there, because I adjusted my views on these people accordingly and find the current "discussions" on this website both hilarious, ridiculous and hardly to be taken seriously.

Those weirdos they all amuse us. They all should be performing in the circus, apart from that Lucette. With that strange face she should be an actress of horror movies.

You clearly have some real mental health issues. Trying to get a reaction and taking pride in upsetting a young girl while you are probably some twisted weirdo getting some level of sexual gratification from seeing the effect you have upsetting people. Lucette is a lovely genuine person. She doesn’t seem to have a problem finding a boyfriend so maybe that’s what upsets you because no one is interested in you.

Back
Top Bottom