These Charming Men in Dublin on Oct 30th?

Just back home after a great night at the Button Factory. What a great set, delighted to hear Boxers included in the set. I also regretted not invading the stage in 1995 in Croydon during the Boxers tour. So I made up for it tonight, by invading the stage during 'Bigmouth'

x

Just back home after a great night at the Button Factory. What a great set, delighted to hear Boxers included in the set. I also regretted not invading the stage in 1995 in Croydon during the Boxers tour. So I made up for it tonight, by invading the stage during 'Bigmouth'

x

Hi
We wondered about you but obviously you were up ahead of us, having vaulting thrills with the band. :)

It was a pleasure and a privilege to meet Mr Reynolds & friend, I am a Ghost, and later, half of These Very Charming Men. They told the audience that the show was being recorded and would be up on their site soon. They rolled out the hits with the usual vigorous competence, sprinkled with plenty of Moz-life banter. They'll be back at the same venue 27th Dec, and so will we. Go raibh maith agaibh arís. :D:guitar:

Hi
We wondered about you but obviously you were up ahead of us, having vaulting thrills with the band. :)

It was a pleasure and a privilege to meet Mr Reynolds & friend, I am a Ghost, and later, half of These Very Charming Men. They told the audience that the show was being recorded and would be up on their site soon. They rolled out the hits with the usual vigorous competence, sprinkled with plenty of Moz-life banter. They'll be back at the same venue 27th Dec, and so will we. Go raibh maith agaibh arís. :D:guitar:

A lovely evening and great to meet GH, Mr.Reynolds and friend and some Charming Men. Superior Moztastic antics and the band were just wonderful. Will have to do it all again around Christmastime, :)

Great night, looking forward to next time already. :thumb:

EDIT: And PM me if anyone found a set of keys! :mad:

A fantastic evening. Really enjoyed meeting everyone, great to put faces to names and avatars. Hope to meet up again in far off places soon...

Hello fellow Charmers,

Thanks a million for your kind words and continued support, we greatly appreciate it! It was one of the most enjoyable gigs to date...
It was lovely to meet you all after the gig and we look forward to seeing you in December.

Very Sincerely

Gavin, Lee, Des, Steve :guitar:

Back
Top Bottom