'Theresa may kill' - Morrissey Official Facebook statement (June 1, 2017)

A new statement has been issued by Morrissey via his official facebook page:

40155_2070601_statement.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I find these rantings embarassing and done to get reported in the press.

You should throw down some soy nibbles and help the fox see the light of vegetarianism. :D
The neighbours feed the hares all kinds of things. They often spend entire days on the inner courtyard sleeping on the grass making themselves look small and invincible.

I talk to them like I talk to cats.

Marine Le Pen is very much against halal butchering.
Just saying.
Yeah, cause one way of killing something is so much better and loving than another. Moz picks details when it suits his agenda like any nazi out there do and then when the tough gets going him and they are nowhere to be seen.

Has he ever taken responsibility in his entire life and it is not like he contributes to anything by hiding money in terrorist funding off shore accounts, is it?

Maybe his gigs funded the Stockholm lorry attack and maybe some people know that it did.

Watch this space!

Just saying.

I wonder why she could possibly be against halal butchering.

Apart from that, Marine and her chums have consistently voted against animal protection efforts in Brussels. Just saying.

I wonder why she could possibly be against halal butchering.

Apart from that, Marine and her chums have consistently voted against animal protection efforts in Brussels. Just saying.

I merely said it could be a reason Moz expressed sympathy for her.
Butchering is all the same although there are studies claiming the animals suffer more from halal butchering cause they don't loose their conscious immediately.
I know there are studies claiming the opposite.
I know the Front National voted against animal protection efforts in the Eurozone cause these measures would only be implied for some of the countries and not all of them.

So France would have to sell meat at considerable higher consumer prices and at the same time would have to compete with cheap meat imported from other countries within the EU where nobody had to take that more "animal friendly" measures.
That is the hippocratic EU in all his glory.

Butchering is all the same although there are studies claiming the animals suffer more from halal butchering cause they don't loose their conscious immediately.
I know there are studies claiming the opposite.
I know the Front National voted against animal protection efforts in the Eurozone cause these measures would only be implied for some of the countries and not all of them.

So France would have to sell meat at considerable higher consumer prices and at the same time would have to compete with cheap meat imported from other countries within the EU where nobody had to take that more "animal friendly" measures.
That is the hippocratic EU in all his glory.
I think the meat issue is dead and buried in most countries now and especially here in Sweden where we buy it from local farms that you can visit to buy other products as well. It is about choice wether you buy unknown meat from abroad or somewhere or from some local farm.

It is hilarious that some still believe animals are any different to humans when it comes to suffering. Halal meat is of course a problem but only because religion is a problem that has no place in modern society and we even have laws that prevent religion from dictating over our life yet it does all the time.

Halal meat is another product of people believing in something there is no proof of because they are scared of the fact that they are themselves in charge of their life here on earth. Religion is what some spend entire lives worrying about despite it having nothing to do with life on earth.

Just saying.
The only reason why she is "very much" against halal butchering is political. She's not against the "french" butchering... Very surprising, no?

Oh yes, surely.
By the way, Hitler was vegetarian ... Is it a reason to expressed sympathy for him?

The only reason why she is "very much" against halal butchering is political. She's not against the "french" butchering... Very surprising, no?

Oh yes, surely.
By the way, Hitler was vegetarian ... Is it a reason to expressed sympathy for him?

No but did Morrissey express sympathy for Hitler? You think he should? Cause he has sympathy for Marine Le Pen? Why?
By the way, Hitler became a vegetarian only in his later years.
Too late to feel any sympathy for him besides all the other reasons.
I agree with you about butchering being the same. Halal or not halal.

Of course the reasons for Marine Le Pen to be against halal butchering are political.
I didn't say they were not.
Morrissey has always been contrarian and not clear when it comes to politics or taking sides, apart from Brexit. But when it comes to animals he will have more sympathy for the politicians who promise to do something about it.
Same goes for his sympathy for Corbyn.

Out of interest, this was posted as a picture, not text plus picture. It looks like the same font and style used by TTY, almost an aborted TTY post.

ITS ON..large vegan pizza,,,gas mark 220 or for those with electric 10.
anybody see robbie Williams at the Manchester concert,shockingly bad..thats why these singers will never have the long lasting appeal of Morrissey is the simple fact is they cant sing.
take that will attend the opening of an envelope in the hope that one day the queen will utter the words ARISE SIR GARY.

Out of interest, this was posted as a picture, not text plus picture. It looks like the same font and style used by TTY, almost an aborted TTY post.
The forensics are on it. There is a dog buried here.

Theresa may f*** off.
She might as well...

Well, right now it's a rubbish night for the Tories, which in my book is very good. It could well be that the DUP will push them over the line. On a plus point. Mozzer's mates UKIP are utterly wiped away, and their vote is so low they now officially have the status of a Minor Party, and lose their media status.

Well, right now it's a rubbish night for the Tories, which in my book is very good. It could well be that the DUP will push them over the line. On a plus point. Mozzer's mates UKIP are utterly wiped away, and their vote is so low they now officially have the status of a Minor Party, and lose their media status.

Morrissey's mates UKIP?
Presumably you missed it but, in his most recent post, he took aim at Theresa May and praised Corbyn. Or perhaps that doesn't fit in so well with your image of him as a racist, right wing nutter?

Back
Top Bottom