'Theresa may kill' - Morrissey Official Facebook statement (June 1, 2017)

A new statement has been issued by Morrissey via his official facebook page:

40155_2070601_statement.png

Last edited by a moderator:
good video,animals trust humans ,humans don't trust humans ,humans kill animals.
iv always thought what if there was no humans, animals would thrive in their billions and there would be a more natural process of their population balancing out.

The man's political worldview is a sordid stack of contradictions.

It reads like a sappy thirteen-year-old girl's abandoned Myspace account.

It doesn't seem to bother him that Nigel Farage and Marine le Pen aren't exactly friends of the animals.

Good to see him also highlighting the ongoing arms deals with countries like Saudi.

It's absolutely sickening to think that UK is shamelessly exporting weapons including cluster bombs that have been used indiscriminately, fuelling famine and sectarian conflict.

The UK has made 10 times more in arms sales to Saudi Arabia than it's given in aid to Yemen

World watches as Yemen descends into total collapse: UN

Yet this conflict is the latest in a long line of Sunni/Shia flashpoints as the schism in Islam continues to cause havoc across the globe.

The Saudi coalition intervened in Yemen to restore the legally constituted Hadi government under attack from the Iran backed Houthis.

What would you have suggested happen? You can't just give up the second some ragtag bunch of chancers turn up. If that was the case the UK would have been taken over by Millwall FC some decades ago.

Personally as long as the women and kids are safe I'd let them kill each other from now until doomsday.

Errr... Morrissey.

What would you have suggested happen? You can't just give up the second some ragtag bunch of chancers turn up. If that was the case the UK would have been taken over by Millwall FC some decades ago.
It's a bit like selling a gun to someone without doing a background check, or more accurately, selling a gun to a previous offender. It's asking for trouble.

At the very least you could hope for some twinge of moral quandary from those involved, but no (e.g. Amber Rudd recently saying "Saudi have the right.." when challenged on this). It looks like this could change in the near future though.

Personally as long as the women and kids are safe I'd let them kill each other from now until doomsday.
They're not though, there is some harrowing footage of how the most vulnerable people are being affected:

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-mi...ldren-dying-of-starvation-in-yemen-s-conflict

Does anyone know what happened to true-to-you? And is the Morrissey Official facebook page really official? Thoughts?

Fox in the snow, where do you go
To find something you could eat?
Cause the word out on the street is you are starving
Don't let yourself grow hungry now
Don't let yourself grow cold
Fox in the snow

Me and Pernilla bought a soft toy fox today with big eyes that look both sad and happy. She is into soft toys of all kinds.

I tell her she needs therapy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom