There's Going To Be Some Trouble

No comment and yes. I prefer anarcho-communist though, because just straight anarchist has bad associations for people.

You're too young to be either. You're just another idiot with nothing better to do or worry about.

Harsh perhaps, but I think she's only 15. I don't consider than old enough to have a genuine grievance with the status quo, even if the more sensible members of her 'community' do. It's just 'Us and them' to a lot of people. It's not that black and white. That should clearest of all to all these protestors from well off families.

I mean I've got an actual grievance, I lost my job through the 'credit crunch' and subsequent events. Should I go and protest against the people who will be giving me another job?

Look at all the different protests planned that day. I doubt she even know which she's going for.

My Grandad was a commie and marched on Brick Lane. But those were the days when it actually meant something.

Last edited:
These little "jollies" that will happen in London will be paid for by who?
The regular working person with their taxes.

At one such do a few years ago, i asked a posh 17 year old"anarchist" dressed as a clown what her aims were for the demo?
Her reply,"what's your job?"
Told her,the response was "give it up NOW!" and before we could continue the discussion,off she ran giggling to join the rest of her public school chums.

:crazy:

These little "jollies" that will happen in London will be paid for by who?
The regular working person with their taxes.

At one such do a few years ago, i asked a posh 17 year old"anarchist" dressed as a clown what her aims were for the demo?
Her reply,"what's your job?"
Told her,the response was "give it up NOW!" and before we could continue the discussion,off she ran giggling to join the rest of her public school chums.

:crazy:

I couldn't restrain myself if I'd witnessed something that awful.

I don't know what's been organised with regards to a counter-protest, but there could potentially be 2 of us already. Are you available?

I couldn't restrain myself if I'd witnessed something that awful.

I don't know what's been organised with regards to a counter-protest, but there could potentially be 2 of us already. Are you available?

She ran off so quickly that I couldn't do much more.I did try with a few other "protestors" asking what the demo was about and their aims to be met with similar inane comments.
Would love to join you but I'm a but far away.
But please try yourself ,perhaps you'll get more considered arguments.
They do love their clown outfits though !
g8-clowns.jpg

Now,I don't want to judge people by their looks BUT upper middle class twits or what?

Have fun !

Last edited:
She ran off so quickly that I couldn't do much more.I did try with a few other "protestors" asking what the demo was about and their aims to be met with similar inane comments.
Would love to join you but I'm a but far away.
But please try yourself ,perhaps you'll get more considered arguments.
They do love their clown outfits though !
g8-clowns.jpg

Now,I don't want to judge people by their looks BUT upper middle class twits or what?

Have fun !

Well if all the hundreds of thousands of expected protestors are similarly just on a uni day out, everything should be fine.

Ironic though that it's the left wing using force and numbers over words, to make themselves heard.

I think I fancy the one in the pink skirt. I may now go up there to chat girls up instead, under the guise of an rich ex-banker turned commie.

Last edited:
I think I fancy the one in the pink skirt. I may now go up there to chat girls up instead, under the guise of an rich ex-banker turned commie.

I like the look of her too:nothing beats a bit of naive posh totty.

Good luck and god bless!
:)

Thank you. Can I count on anyone else's support? Maybe Munchy and I can embrace and bring unity between the sides even.

Thank you. Can I count on anyone else's support? Maybe Munchy and I can embrace and bring unity between the sides even.

If you plan on drinking a Strychnine Smoothie, then you have my support.

That's a juvenile way of stating your disagreement, especially on political matters.

I love how none of you have actually replied to my post about why I'm going.

If you mean you're going because of

"the leaders who are happy to murder and exploit the poor and destroy our planet to protect the interests of a select few."

then people have probably just ignored what is simply a clichéd communist perspective and doesn't mean much in reality.

If that's what you stand for you'll have to do a hell of a lot better than that do get your point across.

I love how none of you have actually replied to my post about why I'm going.

"the leaders who are happy to murder and exploit the poor and destroy our planet to protect the interests of a select few. "

Which leaders are HAPPY to murder ? Who are the "select few'?
I was also interested in the manner of the demo(violent/non violent etc) to which you just say "no comment."

So,are you ok with violence to people/damage to property at the upcoming demos?

It is a right for people to be able to peacefully demonstrate or protest on issues they are concerned about.

Unfortunately the Police, willingly assisted by elements of the press/media, will in advance condemn all protesters as violent criminals and troublemakers who do not deserve to be heard, before a single step has been taken.

There is always a small group of attention seekers who seek out trouble, often unwelcomed and unwanted by the demo organisers. However it is this small group you will see on TV reports in the evening, not the thousands of peaceful people exercising their rights to be heard.

The aim of the Government in these troubled economic times is to demonise all protest in order to prevent legitimate anger and dissatisfaction at their policies being expressed publicly and legally. Also to frighten off those wishing to get involved with "guilt by association", widely-criticised heavy handed tactics and misuse of anti-terror legislation, in itself an erosion of civil liberties.

A (foreign born) work colleague said to me this week

"I grew up under a Police state and I am horrified to watch as this country is being turned into one."

read more here
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/mar/23/police-terrorism-protest-g20-law

So,how are things in London town today?
Ian Bone,founder of Class War:
"We hope to control large parts of central London.Whether it kicks off depends on numbers. The poll tax riots were all about 50,000 people who wanted a punch-up.
This feels like that."

Last edited:
Tags
munchy'll grow munchy=gr8 up someday
Back
Top Bottom