There Speaks a True Friend (alternate/full version)

• Thread starter Nobody of importance
  • Start date
Horns & harmonica work well.
Thank you Nobody.
FWD.

I believe this means everything on the Your Arsenal reference disc has escaped in to the wild now.

15apn4~2.jpg

(@Ryan @Homunculosaurus)

Thanks Mate
Could someone do a
Arsenal Extra collection
?

Now can we have BOT

I've not heard the long version of Pash Love .
What's that like ? The Acoustic version of Sea sick made me cry , beautiful mate . beautiful

Last edited:
Which bonus material is missing form the other aborted discs?

I believe this can be checked on the passionsjustlikemine webpage :

for each album there's a bit on these aborted discs :

http://passionsjustlikemine.com/disc/vivahate-c.htm

Look at this one and find somewhere at the end the details. For example on Viva Hate it states :

"The "Viva Hate" review cd features the album's basic 12-song track listing (so excluding American bonus track "Hairdresser On Fire"), plus six bonus tracks: "I Know Very Well How I Got My Name" (acoustic version), "Please Help The Cause Against Loneliness" (demo), "Little Man, What Now" (acoustic), "Bengali In Platforms" (alternate version), "Lifeguard On Duty" (unreleased), "Hairdresser On Fire" (early version)."

I was going to post the images of the discs, but @modrevolve had kindly collated all the information.
These are all 5 reference discs.

USA review copy of aborted reissue [Warner Strategic Marketing / Sire / Rhino]
In 2004 Warner Strategic Marketing / Rhino worked on a tentative reissue programme of Morrissey's first five studio albums ("Viva Hate, "Bona Drag", "Kill Uncle", "Your Arsenal", "Vauxhall & I"). These plans were shelved, but not before review copies were sent to various people involved in the project. The "Viva Hate" review cd features the album's basic 12-song track listing (so excluding American bonus track "Hairdresser On Fire"), plus six bonus tracks: "I Know Very Well How I Got My Name" (acoustic version), "Please Help The Cause Against Loneliness" (demo), "Little Man, What Now" (acoustic), "Bengali In Platforms" (alternate version), "Lifeguard On Duty" (unreleased), "Hairdresser On Fire" (early version). The cd-r has a white paper label with printed information, including release identification at the top, Sire and Rhino logos at the bottom, and legal warnings on the left and at the bottom. The disc comes in a regular jewel case with clear tray. There is no front insert. The back white paper insert features the track listing, with Sire and Rhino logos at the bottom, next to a legal warning.

In 2004 Warner Strategic Marketing / Rhino worked on a tentative reissue programme of Morrissey's first five studio albums ("Viva Hate, "Bona Drag", "Kill Uncle", "Your Arsenal", "Vauxhall & I"). These plans were shelved, but not before review copies were sent to various people involved in the project. The "Kill Uncle" review cd features the album's basic 10-song track listing plus 5 bonus tracks: "My Love Life" (full length version), "Striptease With A Difference", "Pregnant For The Last Time", "Trash (live Irvine)", "That's Entertainment (live Irvine)". The cd-r has a white paper label with printed information, including release identification at the top, Sire and Rhino logos at the bottom, and legal warnings on the left and at the bottom. The disc comes in a regular jewel case with clear tray. There is no front insert. The back white paper insert features the track listing, with Sire and Rhino logos at the bottom, next to a legal warning.

In 2004 Warner Strategic Marketing / Rhino worked on a tentative reissue programme of Morrissey's first five studio albums ("Viva Hate, "Bona Drag", "Kill Uncle", "Your Arsenal", "Vauxhall & I"). These plans were shelved, but not before review copies were sent to various people involved in the project. The "Your Arsenal" review cd features the album's basic 10-song track listing plus 6 bonus tracks: "There Speaks A True Friend (alternate version)", "Fantastic Bird (demo)", "Pashernate Love (long version)", "Seasick, Yet Still Docked (acoustic alternate)", "Let The Right One Slip In (alternate long mix)", "Jack The Ripper (b-side)". The cd-r has a white paper label with printed information, including release identification at the top, Sire and Rhino logos at the bottom, and legal warnings on the left and at the bottom. The disc comes in a regular jewel case with clear tray. There is no front insert. The back white paper insert features the track listing, with Sire and Rhino logos at the bottom, next to a legal warning.

In 2004 Warner Strategic Marketing / Rhino worked on a tentative reissue programme of Morrissey's first five studio albums ("Viva Hate, "Bona Drag", "Kill Uncle", "Your Arsenal", "Vauxhall & I"). These plans were shelved, but not before review copies were sent to various people involved in the project. The "Vauxhall & I" review cd features the album's basic 11-song track listing plus 5 bonus tracks: "Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself (electric)", "Black-Eyed Susan (alternate)", "Used To Be A Sweet Boy (orchestral)", "Interlude (Harmonium version)", "Swallow On My Neck (alternate)". The cd-r has a white paper label with printed information, including release identification at the top, Sire and Rhino logos at the bottom, and legal warnings on the left and at the bottom. The disc comes in a regular jewel case with clear tray. There is no front insert. The back white paper insert features the track listing, with Sire and Rhino logos at the bottom next to a legal warning.

In 2004 Warner Strategic Marketing / Rhino worked on a tentative reissue programme of Morrissey's first five studio albums ("Viva Hate, "Bona Drag", "Kill Uncle", "Your Arsenal", "Vauxhall & I"). These plans were shelved, but not before review copies were sent to various people involved in the project. The "Bona Drag" review cd features the album's basic 14-song track listing plus 5 bonus tracks: "Get Off The Stage" (alternate version), "Happy Lovers United" (unreleased), "The Bed Took Fire" (early version of At Amber), "Oh Phoney" (unreleased), "Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference" (Electric Demo). The cd-r has a white paper label with printed information, including release identification at the top, Sire and Rhino logos at the bottom, and legal warnings on the left and at the bottom. The disc comes in a regular jewel case with clear tray. There is no front insert. The back white paper insert features the track listing, with Sire and Rhino logos at the bottom, next to a legal warning.

This information is as accurate as it gets.
I believe most of this is available - and in the static link collection already. Only requiring mild effort to access.
FWD.

Thanks for this Famous! From the top of my head i am still missing "Little Man, What Now" (acoustic) and the rest is in the static links

Thanks for this Famous! From the top of my head i am still missing "Little Man, What Now" (acoustic) and the rest is in the static links
Get Off The Stage?
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom