There is nothing inherently wrong with paedophilia

i found a dog who looks like light housework

I don't think there's anything too sinister in a little frivolity on set when you're working in the media. John Barrowman used to flash his cock around. My mate at school did the same. It was open and honest. It was a laugh. It's always a laugh when someone parades their cock around. No harm done.
I'd tell you a story about that, but my gadget time is ending in 3 minutes. Maybe tomorrow morning when I get my privileges back.

I don't think there's anything too sinister in a little frivolity on set when you're working in the media. John Barrowman used to flash his cock around. My mate at school did the same. It was open and honest. It was a laugh. It's always a laugh when someone parades their cock around. No harm done.
But yeah, it is funny, after the shock wears off.

This thread needs to die in a fire

It's a terrible crime. Since the very first moment another person knows someone is a paedo that is because he or she has exteriorized those feelings, and its mere exteriorization, it doesn't matter how, configures a certain kind of crime. Even homicide can be exculpated in some circumstances.

Paedophiles or pedophiles can no more help who they're sexually attracted too then can heterosexuals or homosexuals and don't deserve to be executed. If being sexually attracted to children has a genetic component then it is a perfectly natural expression of human sexuality and should be considered a valid sexual orientation and normal behaviour.

There is nothing inherently wrong with paedophilia and provided paedophiles do not consummate their mutual attraction toward minors, they have harmed nobody and deserve to function as healthy and normal individuals in a society which both accepts and welcomes them.

Unfortunately paedophilia and child abuse are often conflated together although they are quite separate and the later is actually a rare occurrence despite what tabloid sensationalism would have you believe. Society wrongly conflates child abuse with paedophilia and assumes they are interchangeable. If someone is attracted to children but does not act on those urges they have committed no crime.

Unfortunately mass-hysteria surrounding paedophilia has induced a moral panic amplified by media outlets expounding lurid child abuse claims. Media outlets, mostly reactionary, are responsible for spreading bigotry and intolerance toward an already unfairly maligned minority. Regrettably disproportionate media coverage of this subject has been a factor in incidents of vigilantism.
In my opinion this is the exception to the rule of free expression. It's right here where I draw the line.

Back
Top Bottom