there IS no new moderator, david just passed the buck, but there is no escape tseng, hahaahh!!!

sussed, and how did they BAN me (third time) and know who posted what? can't kid a kidder

and me being so nice lately, it's cos GU,GRIM, SKINNY,DEAN,BG were emailing him 24/7 CRYING lol

i know, i'll create a fictional moderator so THEY can get the blame, nice try but no

Moby

Please contact me via email please. David has outlined the official stance, and is certainly not passing the buck.

you have gone a bit power crazy mr anonymous, this will NOT work, i will move elsewhere on the site

deleting non abusive posts, leaving certain other abusive posts, get a grip man/woman

ffs!

I emailed David T when pimple the moron of Morrissey solo came out with the shite about my Mam, I've spoken to David in person (not on this issue) but never emailed him since (about anything), so get this thru' I cry to no one!

Grim O'Grady

P.s. mopy, did your mates from the gym enjoy last weeks S&G?

don't you know when you are being wound up, i bet you talked about me though, thanks, pietastic

Re: Gravy knows all aboput pies,he eats enough of them to remain fat

Im talking about the baked kind....he's been known to fancy a pie or 4 from time to time. How else can he keep his figure up??????

Re: Gravy knows all aboput pies,he eats enough of them to remain fat

> Im talking about the baked kind....he's been known to fancy a pie or 4
> from time to time. How else can he keep his figure up??????

pastry makes the neck blow up too, in a rash, and makes the victims
girlfriends hide behind cd's

Re: Gravy knows all about pies,he eats enough of them to remain fat

> pastry makes the neck blow up too, in a rash, and makes the victims
> girlfriends hide behind cd's

This is very true.

and you the bernard manning of the star and garter, get them boils seen to, eewwwwwyyyyyy

Re: And you're the pickle gargling redundant fatso of morrissey solo.

Back
Top Bottom