there is a light live tab

theplu

i can't seem to find the tabs for the solo bit that marr used to do at the end of there is a light when they did it live.. (ala Rank)

anyone have it or help?

Well the song is played capo at fourth fret, and I don't know for sure, but I play basically the same chords that are strummed throughout the verse, but this time simply pick the notes arpeggio style by playing the root note and the pick up from bottom to top, so the chords are these:

Am7 G Am7* G
F Fm7 C G

G= G with open bottom string

Am7*= The same as Am7 but with the top E string at third fret.

Fm7= F with top E string open

As I say, the bottom string left open is the best sound in my opinion, and it sounds good to my ear, but I haven't ever seen anything as a tab to play it. You can kind of see Marr doing it on the story of the guitar video on youtube, and it sounds pretty accurate to me.
Really hope this helps!

P.S, I don't know if you know and I don't mean to be patronising, but there is a "Tabs" section full of great tabs in the sub section bit which has lots of stuff in it that is useful for all things guitar.

:)

Well the song is played capo at fourth fret, and I don't know for sure, but I play basically the same chords that are strummed throughout the verse, but this time simply pick the notes arpeggio style by playing the root note and the pick up from bottom to top, so the chords are these:

Am7 G Am7* G
F Fm7 C G

G= G with open bottom string

Am7*= The same as Am7 but with the top E string at third fret.

Fm7= F with top E string open

As I say, the bottom string left open is the best sound in my opinion, and it sounds good to my ear, but I haven't ever seen anything as a tab to play it. You can kind of see Marr doing it on the story of the guitar video on youtube, and it sounds pretty accurate to me.
Really hope this helps!

Spot on, but intro/bridge is Dm/F/G, still , obviously with capo on 4th fret. And, thinking about it, your second G sometimes sounds like an Em. I'll shut up now.

Peter

Could somebody write a guitar tab for this piece?
I just started playing guitar and can't figure it out myself!

That would be really really great!

Back
Top Bottom