'There Is A Light...' (1st take) - preview track posted on Smiths Official / FB

Link posted via the Official Smiths Facebook page:

https://lnk.to/TIALTNGOTake1

40386_tqid_2017.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Smiths-Morrissey-Train has come to a screeching halt, hasn't it? Pointless re-re-re-re-releases of old crap and no new Moz album in sight. What a dreary world. Come, come, nuclear bomb...

The Smiths-Morrissey-Train has come to a screeching halt, hasn't it? Pointless re-re-re-re-releases of old crap and no new Moz album in sight. What a dreary world. Come, come, nuclear bomb...

How "in sight" would you like it to be? The producer literally just tweeted this week that he was packing up in Rome.

I won't be purchasing "the old stuff." I just happen to know that the new Morrissey album isn't coming out this week, and I'm not dramatically praying for a nuclear bomb over it.

I typed a reply to your post and deleted it. Sorry, but I can't be bothered. Have fun with the new album.

I won't be purchasing "the old stuff." I just happen to know that the new Morrissey album isn't coming out this week, and I'm not dramatically praying for a nuclear bomb over it.

Didn't you make music and videos back in the day?

How did your career go?

There is still time for that after the release of the new Moz album. :straightface:
And after a once in a lifetime sort of reunion type of concert from The Smiths. Or M&M with some hired lawnmower parts.:rolleyes:
But then again, chances would be I would wait for that missing Smiths album too.

An anyway, it is proved scientifically, praying doesn't help either.
You might pray for the atomic bomb and then there will be this virus killing half the population.
Which wouldn't be enough either. :(

Veel vrouwen willen een oplossing voor hun vaginale schimmel!

Ik kan ze geen ongelijk geven Eric!
Veel mannen willen ook een oplossing voor hun genitale ongemakken. Want meer is het eigenlijk niet! Toch?

"and if a gigantic wave crashes on to us at Zuma, to die by John Lydon, Dave Evans, Ozzy, Jack, Kelly, lil' Sammy, and Herman is such a heavenly way to die"....America is not the world...warm summer days indoors bla bla bla

Last edited:
Over de hele wereld nemen hogeschool meisjes die naar de touwen aan en draaien ze langzaam. Een beat begint en dan een lus. Ze slaan en springen door de hoepel!

Last edited:
Over de hele wereld nemen hogeschool meisjes die naar de touwen aan en draaien ze langzaam. Een beat begint en dan een lus. Ze slaan en springen door de hoepel!

Goeie meiden!
Ik bewonder ze.
Ze springen door de hoepel. :thumb:

"and if a gigantic wave crashes on to us on Zuma, to die by John Lydon, Dave Evans, Ozzy, Jack, Kelly, lil' Sammy, and Herman is such a heavenly way to die"....America is not the world...warm summer days indoors bla bla bla

You just wrote that frightening verse to a buck toothed girl in Luxembourg :squiffy: :( :eek:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom