There are five people "here" whose opinions matter to me

two really matter, but I'm sure others have interesting things to say, just wish a wider variety of people would speak up more. :)

I didn't mean that I don't like reading what people say. I meant the people whose opinions I would consider if they were critical of me. Sorry. I am often misinterpreted.

I didn't mean that I don't like reading what people say. I meant the people whose opinions I would consider if they were critical of me. Sorry. I am often misinterpreted.

If someone had constructive criticism for me I'd listen to it an evaluate it regardless of who it was. Ultimately it would be my opinion that would decide if it was fair or not. So the answer is one.. myself.

people's opinions here should not matter that much I think and not just because its the internet :cool:
but also because well, there is either some kind of nefarious intent behind many of the posts here or the opinions of some seem to wildly fluctuate from one extreme to another :o
having said that, there are a few still on here who by virtue of primarily private messages between us that I hold in at least some esteem :blushing:

people's opinions here should not matter that much I think and not just because its the internet :cool:
but also because well, there is either some kind of nefarious intent behind many of the posts here or the opinions of some seem to wildly fluctuate from one extreme to another :o
having said that, there are a few still on here who by virtue of primarily private messages between us that I hold in at least some esteem :blushing:

It's not 'just the internet' for some relationships on here. There are some real relationships and friendships.

If someone had constructive criticism for me I'd listen to it an evaluate it regardless of who it was.
I am not sure what you mean by evaluate. If you mean considering it for the length of time it takes to read it, then yes. But to really think about it, I would not spend the time, in most cases.

Ultimately it would be my opinion that would decide if it was fair or not. So the answer is one.. myself.

well, of course. except, I'm not really interested in fair. I am interested in insightful. I do get my feelings hurt, but I get over it. I'm really grateful to someone that can help me see something I was missing, and I do try to change. For me, being very set and stubborn, that is not easy, but my stubborn attitude and outlook has made me sometimes quite stupid and boring, and I'd prefer to be less so.

It's not 'just the internet' for some relationships on here. There are some real relationships and friendships.

I always forget that England is so small so you can all hang out together. :D
now as for my rl Morrissey friends :straightface: i ditched(or they picked her not me in the divorce :cool:) most of them back in L.A. when i moved up here :) so if they are here i have not been paying attention and i guess i would not really count that since i am not there anymore :o
but if any of them post here, they have not told me :eek:
no, for me this place is best kept at arms length :doh:
i mean if i want to talk to people online who i really see all the time, then i'll just log into FB :lbf:

Last edited:
Tags
britneyspears drama workshop lovefest marisela me myself and i mr. teeth not you 4 sure nrith nrith? pathetic only worm parishilton puff daddy rkelly scott (lulz) what about me?
Back
Top Bottom