Thelma Houston - Suedehead

i think thema is pulling everyones leg when she said she recorded this,hasnt surfaced anywhere.maybe she dreamt she was getting a suedehead with the hairdressers being shut for the pandemic.

People need to check all threads :)
A clip posted May 21:

The guy selling the vinyl won't do a digital one yet.
So, no there's no FLAC floating about anywhere either currently.
Regards,
FWD.

People need to check all threads :)
A clip posted May 21:

The guy selling the vinyl won't do a digital one yet.
So, no there's no FLAC floating about anywhere either currently.
Regards,
FWD.
I did purchase one, and he has more to sale, dont have it yet,being shipped, but once I do I will try to get that out on mp3 and maybe FWD can turn it to flac

Last edited:
My_Filesidea-PCMy_PhotosSuedehead Thelma Sleeve_thumb.JPG
My_Filesidea-PCMy_PhotosSuedehead Thelma Vinyl_thumb.JPG

5 copies made available worldwide - ultra limited edition

Are you kidding or serious ,the guy I bought from on Discogs said he had some more to sale, he wouldn't sale at the price I got if there was only 5, at least I wouldn't think so
Regards,
FWD.

See old post:

Regards,
FWD.

See old post:
That sounds more reasonable and understandable, thanks

[QUOTE = "ForgivemeJESUS, publicación: 1987300177, miembro: 26887"]
El día finalmente ha llegado ... Gracias a todos los que han compartido su música conmigo ... Estoy muy agradecido con ustedes ... por favor disfruten

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://we.tl/t-M7frp0EsNR [/ URL]

No estoy seguro de si FWD o un alma amable puede convertir esto en una grabación Flac, pero al menos está aquí en formato MP3 ...
[/ CITAR]
Thanks!!

The Day Has finally arrived..... Thanks to all who have shared there music with me, .... Im very grateful to you.....please enjoy

im not sure is FWD or some kind soul can turn this into a Flac recording, but at least its here in MP3 format...
Thank you.
This is fine. You need to rip in a lossless way to make a FLAC. Taking a MP3 and trying to process it in to anything else won't be of much use. I'm sure people will be ok with this, but should you want it in FLAC - send me a .wav recording and will sort.
Regards,
FWD.

Weird

Thanks - good to finally hear.
So an electro-pop type version.
Like the harmonies on the "I'm so sorry" lines!

Back
Top Bottom