The Youngest was the most Loved

slum mum 1974

Is it just me or does Morrissey look like he is really enjoying those handcuffs?;)

No, it's more to do with men in uniforms. He pretends not the like them (smelly uniform / uniformed whores etc) but I think it's just a front.

No, it's more to do with men in uniforms. He pretends not the like them (smelly uniform / uniformed whores etc) but I think it's just a front.

A man after my own heart:D

Have you seen him on the inside cover of "you have killed me"?

He looks like he's "really" enjoying lying on that railway line!!

lol...i know that was going to be my next thread :)

Is it just me or does Morrissey look like he is really enjoying those handcuffs?;)

Of course he loved the handcuffs! I have it on VERY good authority that after filming was done for the video Morrissey had Jesse Tobias handcuff him to a radiator and dress up in a uniform and pour hot candle wax all over his chest and quiff...

Of course he loved the handcuffs! I have it on VERY good authority that after filming was done for the video Morrissey had Jesse Tobias handcuff him to a radiator and dress up in a uniform and pour hot candle wax all over his chest and quiff...

I know that already because i was holding the camera ;) :D

Yes, I'm aware where the pickles went...we all played the game "Block All Orifices And See Who Can Stay Conscious Longest"....Morrissey won...

yea....he won but i came a close second ;) it was a real dirty fight for the top spot

yea....he won but i came a close second ;) it was a real dirty fight for the top spot

I only lost because I was new to the whole "large object being shoved in my holes" scene....but I'm a pro now and I want a rematch!

I only lost because I was new to the whole "large object being shoved in my holes" scene....but I'm a pro now and I want a rematch!

Bring it on!!! I'll have you know i too have been practising (but not with pickles) and i will win this time, you won't be able to beat me! Oh, don't forget to bring Moz.

Bring it on!!! I'll have you know i too have been practising (but not with pickles) and i will win this time, you won't be able to beat me! Oh, don't forget to bring Moz.

Okay, this is a Grudge Match now...so that means I must up the ante...pickles are done...this time...pineapples!

Okay, this is a Grudge Match now...so that means I must up the ante...pickles are done...this time...pineapples!

as i said i have been practising, i know i've already won! :p

Back
Top Bottom