The Youngest Was the Most Loved video was INCREDIBLE, Alain present as well..!

Patrick McGoohan

Dialing it in from heaven
I think this video is probably one of Morrissey's best videos ever, if not THE best. (Excluding the Tomorrow video - that one will always have a special place in this heart.)

Did anyone else notice Alain amongst the photographers?! One good close up shot of him as well. Gary, Mikey, and Boz were also among the photogs, with Boz looking quite threatened at one point!

Anyone else think that that may be why Mozzer is laughing? He's enjoying seeing th' lads carry on!

I loved it!

How about you all?

It was pretty good. It's strange seeing Alain with Jesse etc. since he hasn't been on the tour with them.:(

However, it doesn't have anything on the genius that is November Spawned A Monster :p

blast it!!

Five hours into downloading the video ( i was 10% away from completing the download), my internet connection failed...i lost the download. I'm sure it's a good video. Anyone have the video in a smaller size to share? say around 10MB or less?

It's a big file, Puddle. But, if you just want to see it, go to YouTube

Regarding the laughing, my theory why he is laughing is that he's the one being sent to the pokey for being a danger to society when society itself does not always act normal, ie. the paparazzi clamoring to get his photo.

My theory is that Morrissey is a nervous giggler and quite often in videos he looks like he's desperately holding it in. For this video, they probably thought it worked well to keep the bits where he giggles in, to make him seem more psychopathic. :D

It's an OK angle for a video, but god - do they have to stretch out a 30 second scene for an entire song? It's reminiscent of I Have Forgiven Jesus, in that it's VERY slow and repetetive (and cheap) - I think they could have easily improved it with a few cutaway shots of Moz actually singing the song.

I've not seen it all, as my dial-up keeps petering-out partway through d/l, but I couldn't help but be reminded of the final shot of Psycho, when Norman Bates sits in the back of the car, the smile of his dead mother ghosting on his face.

No?

Just me, then.

Back
Top Bottom