The Youngest Was The Most Loved - single Details

Dont Buy From This Place!!

I would advise against buying the new singles from Recordstore.co.uk

I bought the last single (3 versions) from there and the packaging was absolutely awful. Shipped in a flimsy cardboard mailer with no protection of any kind. Both CD cases were cracked & scratched up and the cover of the 7" was bent up & also had numerous scrapes in it from the CD cases moving around inside. I emailed them and told them what happened...so they apologized & sent out new copies without me having to return the other ones. Well guess what...they shipped them in the same damn mailer again after I just complained about how awful there shipping was!!! The CD cases were scraped up again & the 7" cover once again had creases in it.

Spend the extra money and get them elsewhere.

Last edited:
I would advise against buying the new singles from Recordstore.co.uk

I agree, they're idiots. Did you email them again?

dallow_bg said:
I agree, they're idiots. Did you email them again?

No I didnt bother after that. I ended up re-ordering the formats from Amazon.co.uk and they all arrived in perfect shape. So I ended up with 3 copies of the 7", 2 copies of CD1 (UK), 3 copies of CD2 (UK), and one copy of the American release :p

I ordered them and they arrived over here in fine shape, but I think that was a matter of luck more than anything else.

Back
Top Bottom