Morrissey Central "THE YOUNG KIDS GET WHAT THE OLD DON’T UNDERSTAND" (November 23, 2022)

IMG_2077_gvpulg.jpg
IMG_2078_rdaxfy.jpg

As per Strange... thread a couple of days ago.
Regards,
FWD.

For non-Instagram people:

Uh poor boy!! It's a bit heavy. I think it is not funny, if it were funny is fine, but has no talent, I find it a bit burdensome with Moz

It would be better for Morrissey not to have any official internet presence at all than maintain his "Morrissey Central" blog. Each update is more cringe than the next, this one being a low watermark. For his nephew (or whoever runs that blog) to post every instance of a Morrissey bumper sticker spotted in suburbia, or a passing mention on social media is an embarrassment for an artist who has been a mainstay in the industry for 40 years. It's clear Morrissey no longer has interest in any semblance of quality control related to him or his brand, but allowing this website to continue as it is damages whatever is left of his credibility. Whoever runs this site has no experience in public relations, or even basic marketing. The site is a sad metaphor for modern day Morrissey, refusal to adapt with shifting times, a shockingly low level of quality control, defiantly lazy, and completely out of touch with the tempo of his fanbase.

This kid WAS kinda cool, now getting quite annoying. Your fifteen minutes are gone kid!

This poor kid is going to get flamed by his peers in a few years for this
why,wee guy is a bigger fan than some of the supposed fans on here.

Here are some better things Central could post about:
  • Will the tour in fact resume on Nov 25?
  • Status of a redo show for the Greek show and/or ability to get refunds
  • A real update on a BOT release date
  • The release date for any BOT singles
These are some "elephant in the room" topics they could choose to address rather than the constant drivel.

View attachment 86162View attachment 86163

As per Strange... thread a couple of days ago.
Regards,
FWD.

For non-Instagram people:

Good for the little kid, getting to be with is a hero
(or being used by his father, you decide )

The other way of reading M's comment and the pictures that go with them is
"Well, at least young easily manipulated children with zero judgment like me, even if adults with logic and reason and a lifetime of seeing from liars don't "
The funny thing is in 5 years, those same kids probably won't give a shit about M. They will get in to hip hop, dub, or The Clash or simply be gamers watching YouTubers

It’s the same kid as in Fremont. What a hero!

I reckon there’s nothing heroic about this little sheep doing whatever his dad forces him to do or else be beaten and forced to eat beef tubes nnnnnnnnnnit mate

only just noticed there was a video stupidly I pressed play and now i feel like one the victims in the movie The Ring. Jesus these are dire times

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom