The You Can Frink Whoever You Like Thread

Davey_Havok.jpg
edgefest_06.20.09_012.jpg
03_060714d1_4348.jpg

[responding to KenzieW's post] LOL, why? Just randomly, or were you watching that film? I don't even know if he's still in the biz, can't recall seeing him in another film.

Speaking of Young Sherlock Holmes, I'd rather dream about Sophie Ward, one of the best-looking humans ever, une rose anglais:
41802_56590350849_728776_n.jpg

[responding to KenzieW's post] LOL, why? Just randomly, or were you watching that film? I don't even know if he's still in the biz, can't recall seeing him in another film.

Speaking of Young Sherlock Holmes, I'd rather dream about Sophie Ward, one of the best-looking humans ever, une rose anglais:
41802_56590350849_728776_n.jpg

Well, I am a teenage girl, and I just watched it for the first time a while ago and I fell in love with young Sherlock.:blushing: I wasn't a big fan of the movie, but I love his character! (I shed a few tears when she died at the end.:tears:) I can't help it, these are the boys I dream about.

Frink on, young lady, no one shall judge you - hence, the name of the thread. I was just teasing.

agnetha_faltskog_gallery_7.jpg

Frink on, young lady, no one shall judge you - hence, the name of the thread. I was just teasing.

agnetha_faltskog_gallery_7.jpg

Can you hear the drums Fernandooooooooooooooooooooo??????????...

I'd sell my cat to be able to plow this chick.

I remember this video from back in the day. I have no idea what they are saying or signing about. :crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
alan rickman beyonce björk helena jeff g bones jeff gannon bowns jeff gannon owns! kylie minogue rihanna
Back
Top Bottom