The You Can Frink Whoever You Like Thread

607616_L2.jpg

Martin Shaw, I cant quite put my finger on why it is,(maybe cause hes such a nice guy and a passionate vegan) but hes HOT! :horny:

Ha, ha, Lottie, you're another one that's been brainwashed by PETA (Or is it Animal Aid that keep putting him on the front of their magazines as a 'vegan poster boy!')... i think he's a fine specimen of manhood:love:. Love him all the more for his ethics and life choices!:flowers:

I didn't even know he was vegan. Yay! :thumb:

Obvious choice I guess but David Tennant...he is beautiful. And a brilliant actor.

I didn't even know he was vegan. Yay! :thumb:

Obvious choice I guess but David Tennant...he is beautiful. And a brilliant actor.

Tennant makes my skin crawl.
funny how even the most attractive man (to me at least) becomes very unattractive the second I learn they aren't veggie/vegan. :rolleyes:

Boooooooo! Lottie, you are going to have to point me in the direction of more vegan men. ;)

I wish David Mitchell and Charlie Brooker were vegan... :blushing:

Boooooooo! Lottie, you are going to have to point me in the direction of more vegan men. ;)

I wish David Mitchell and Charlie Brooker were vegan... :blushing:

dont boo me when you know i'm right! ;)

i have no idea who those people are, is the first one that annoying comedian guy, short dark hair chubby face, likes the sound of his own voice way too much, becoming a bit of a BBC luvvie?

This is too obvious

Brett is never obvious! He's a star!

Would vegetarians do? cause if they are acceptable.... how 'bout the spectacularly gorgeous Mr David Batt

Oooh, check out the picture of Dave with his brother Steve Jansen.

^^ they don't make them like that in Glasgow! *sighs*

"Over the years I've renounced a variety of habits, making numerous lifestyle choices. I became a vegetarian in 1984. 1 haven't had contact with drugs since 1986. 1 even gave up smoking in 1991, drinking in 1995. All dependencies can be viewed as undesirable and I do my best to stay clear of them."(Sylvian)

David Mitchell - one half of Mitchell & Webb and Mark in Peep Show.
Charlie Brooker - writer of Screen Burn, Screenwipe, Newswipe and Dead Set which I did not watch because I'm a wimp.

Neither conventionally goodlooking but since I find them both very funny and like their writing and telly stuff I like them. :blushing: Must stop using this smiley. What is that hand thing all about?

Come now...how can you not swoon at this?!

TennantInDrag.jpg

Mwahahahahaha! *runs away quickly*

David Mitchell - one half of Mitchell & Webb and Mark in Peep Show.
Charlie Brooker - writer of Screen Burn, Screenwipe, Newswipe and Dead Set which I did not watch because I'm a wimp.

Neither conventionally goodlooking but since I find them both very funny and like their writing and telly stuff I like them. :blushing: Must stop using this smiley. What is that hand thing all about?

Come now...how can you not swoon at this?!

TennantInDrag.jpg

Mwahahahahaha! *runs away quickly*

i may live a very lonely unexciting life but im yet to swoon at a box with a red cross in it (bad pic link?) :rolleyes:
still dont know who Charlie brooker is, I think i'll manage in my ignorance thanks.

nightie, yes hes cute, but too much foppish hair, he'd spend HOURS in the bathroom. :(

Sorry! I'll get me coat... :o

I can't seem to get into Mad Men for some reason, probably because I only ever catch random episodes. She is gorgeous though.

I can't watch Mad Men for the sexism, too depressing. I know that's how things were back in the day (and still are to some extent) but that doesn't mean I want to hear about it. So I shall continue to stick metaphorical fingers in me ears and go "la la la" til it goes away.

Back to the vegan thang: I'm pretty sure Terence Stamp is one o' them, but he's a right handful, even in his old age. His very young wife divorced him for his "unreasonable behaviour."

I can't seem to get into Mad Men for some reason, probably because I only ever catch random episodes. She is gorgeous though.

I can't watch Mad Men for the sexism, too depressing. I know that's how things were back in the day (and still are to some extent) but that doesn't mean I want to hear about it. So I shall continue to stick metaphorical fingers in me ears and go "la la la" til it goes away.

Me neither. I mean I can appreciate the artistry of it, the mood of the 50s and 60s and the smoke and the typewriters and the details, but none of the characters are likable. I've only seen three episodes and I think "meh." I want to though, all my friends are Mad Men lovers.

botticelli_venus1.jpg

sappho.jpg

This girl. Inspired by Crystal's Botticelli.

Always had a girl crush on her. And she lives in Manchester, of all places.

Tags
alan rickman beyonce björk helena jeff g bones jeff gannon bowns jeff gannon owns! kylie minogue rihanna
Back
Top Bottom