The You Can Frink Whoever You Like Thread

Zaaaachry Quinto.

Zachary%20Quinto-CSH-032091.jpg

Zachary%20Quinto-CSH-032089.jpg

yes:) fiona bruce:)
her off crimewatch, the scottish one. and talking of the scottish, i've always found that lorraine kelly to be a little darling:eek::guitar:

That's that Katie one like, but maybe a little bit of the Bruce aswell ;) Oh errm Kirsty Young? her voice laa..:horny: I've clearly got an eye for the older women:D you might be on your own with Lorraine Kelly though :p

That's that Katie one like, but maybe a little bit of the Bruce aswell ;) Oh errm Kirsty Young? her voice laa..:horny: I've clearly got an eye for the older women:D you might be on your own with Lorraine Kelly though :p

you keep away from lorraine:D i should of made myself clear before. yes that katie derham (not sure of the spelling), though fiona's great as well. kirsty young is her of grasswatch:guitar: that sophie off bbc is alright an all la:horny:

Yes!!! I was gonna put him in my post but I couldn't find the right picture! That one is amazing. Have you got Get In The Van? It's literally worth it for the pictures.... :horny:

Yes! I love that book, i've had it for a while and couldn't get over how great the pics are. :D

Was that taken when he was still eating dog food to survive? Man, that's something you wouldn't want to taste when you kiss someone...

Yep, I think he was still doing that. He was also living in a shed at this point.

Thanks for posting that pic MunchyBrain, Ian is awesome.

gyllenhaal-jake-photo-xl-jake-gyllenhaal-6234213.jpg

Those eyes..... sigh

Tags
alan rickman beyonce björk helena jeff g bones jeff gannon bowns jeff gannon owns! kylie minogue rihanna
Back
Top Bottom