The You Can Frink Whoever You Like Thread

i was just about to post the same thing!

i wish people would leave off big foreheads... one of my exs said that girls with big foreheads are elegant.

Big foreheads suit some people! Saying that, thinking about the pictures I've seen of you, you wouldn't strike me as someone with a big forehead really.

level on points with Chelsea, but the goal difference and such... :( I did y'know,and the photo too, just checked my e-mail, tell your son thanks, good speck youse had in the ground ;)

front row of the upper. lower tier next week though in the carling:( all's not lost. don't loose any sleep, we played great and shit happens. :guitar:

Was that taken when he was still eating dog food to survive? Man, that's something you wouldn't want to taste when you kiss someone...

i was just about to post the same thing!

i wish people would leave off big foreheads... one of my exs said that girls with big foreheads are elegant.

That person is totally right. :cool: :D

Of course, it was highly fashionable to have a high forehead in the Middle Ages, with some women going so far as to shave back their hairlines an inch or two. Let's bring it back! :D

Tags
alan rickman beyonce björk helena jeff g bones jeff gannon bowns jeff gannon owns! kylie minogue rihanna
Back
Top Bottom