The You Can Frink Whoever You Like Thread

I could've survived without that mental image though... :rolleyes::p

Sorry...:o My passion can take quite a gruesome direction at times...:p

Her legs go on for miles :horny:

nadine-coyle-17.jpg

I think the red-haired one (Nicola?) is the prettiest out of them.

Yes, especially these days since her hair has gone really red. I only know this because they were on "This Morning." :p Cheryl Cole is good looking too though

she's a looker I reckon :guitar: I know, I'm still trying to forget about it, I have no idea how we lost that game, can't believe it :tears: :(

terrible day from start to finish:mad: trouble from the momemt i left the house. awful weather, the lot:tears: did you get the video? my son and heir sent it to you, whether you got it i've no idea:rolleyes:

200px-Ivy3.jpg

terrible day from start to finish:mad: trouble from the momemt i left the house. awful weather, the lot:tears: did you get the video? my son and heir sent it to you, whether you got it i've no idea:rolleyes:

level on points with Chelsea, but the goal difference and such... :( I did y'know,and the photo too, just checked my e-mail, tell your son thanks, good speck youse had in the ground ;)

Tags
alan rickman beyonce björk helena jeff g bones jeff gannon bowns jeff gannon owns! kylie minogue rihanna
Back
Top Bottom