"The years have proved the only thing Morrissey understood was himself" - New Statesman

The neoliberal elite will alway try and attack anyone who tells the truth. This is just the latest example. Morrissey has told the truth, but the truth threatens the power of the apologists for islamist terror.

But don't worry. The useful idiot apologists for mass murder will be here shortly...

The neoliberal elite will alway try and attack anyone who tells the truth. This is just the latest example. Morrissey has told the truth, but the truth threatens the power of the apologists for islamist terror.

But don't worry. The useful idiot apologists for mass murder will be here shortly...

Yes. Exactly. Why are those who hate Christianity and religion such zealous apologists for Islam?? Religion is all about guilt and meddling into the lives of others. Especially Islam. Where's the outrage from the left?? PC identity politics at its worst.

I stood dutifully for a minutes silence whilst in the queue to pay at M&S this morning.

My emotions as the seconds ticked by were not sorrow, but anger. Not anger at the perpetrators of the crime, but anger that our reaction as a society reminded me of the relationship the Eloi had with the Morlocks.

As the shop lights were turned fully back on the woman in front of me dabbed at her eyes with a tissue. I wanted to shout at her, but she started to delve into her handbag for her purse and her items were being scanned, so it seemed a little rude.

And that was it. That's how this country commemorated this latest atrocity before ramming it down the memory hole until the next time.

At some point depressingly shortly something else will happen and as part of a broader cover up the media will feel it necessary to refresh our memories. We will recall 7/7 and the Manchester bombing. We'll remember 9/11 and the Bataclan and Nice. We'll think to ourselves, oh, yeah I forgot that gay club thing in the US, or the Tunisia beach attack or the German Christmas fair. Nearly 100 bodies, just there. Then we will be told to love each other and cuddle up and it'll all go away.

I'm ashamed of what this country has become in the last two decades. This is now a weak and decadent nation, cowed by the sort of screeching identity politics cretin who will shortly be along to condemn this very post. No more. Enough.

"A society that can’t defend its children has no tomorrow." - Liberal hate figure Vladimir Putin, November 2016.

Last edited:
Hilarious. Three replies, and not one of them mention Morrissey.

Let me tell you the basic principle here. Racists can stand in the street, proclaim their hatred, and they will be arrested, because there are laws against such things. I can go out on the street and proclaim compassion and humanity, and I will not be arrested. The law is on MY side, not that of the racists. Deal with it.

And on the point of Morrissey, I found very little in that article to disagree with, especially the third last and second last paragraphs.

Let me tell you the basic principle here. Racists can stand in the street, proclaim their hatred, and they will be arrested, because there are laws against such things. I can go out on the street and proclaim compassion and humanity, and I will not be arrested. The law is on MY side, not that of the racists. Deal with it.

I'm afraid your Ingsoc hate crime whining bullshit has had its day, Son of Blair.

I'm afraid your Ingsoc hate crime whining bullshit has had its day, Son of Blair.

Dude, good eye, these Islamic SOBs wipe their collective asses with this 'love in the street' stuff. They fall over themselves laughing at it. They holler at us infidels about killing us and we show them love. Its like an ersatz Mod Squad episode.:crazy:

Salamalechem:thumb:

We look up to Putin now? Good times.

And on the point of Morrissey, I found very little in that article to disagree with, especially the third last and second last paragraphs.

you are a big fan of a racist. you stupid idiot[[[

We look up to Putin now? Good times.

Putin is to blame LOL, its a matter of time before they blame them for this too.
In all my years surfing, one thing I never been able to get, gay dudes apologizing for the Islamics. Christians dont want to bake you a cake and you go sideways on the skateboard, but the Islamic throw you out of roofs and put you underwater in a cage, and you can even bring yourself to talk about it.:crazy:

They shot up the gay club in Orlando, and its like some gun woke up and shot everybody by itself. Twilight Zone wierd, dudes

Weird times in Mecca, dude.:rock:

Putin is to blame LOL, its a matter of time before they blame them for this too.
In all my years surfing, one thing I never been able to get, gay dudes apologizing for the Islamics. Christians dont want to bake you a cake and you go sideways on the skateboard, but the Islamic throw you out of roofs and put you underwater in a cage, and you can even bring yourself to talk about it.:crazy:

They shot up the gay club in Orlando, and its like some gun woke up and shot everybody by itself. Twilight Zone wierd, dudes

Weird times in Mecca, dude.:rock:

Well, I happen to be on holiday in one of the chic, gay-friendly resorts in Southern Europe, and guess what - there are plenty of Muslim tourists here. I haven't been thrown off a roof, I'm rather enjoying myself, and my man too. I'm not scared that anyone will throw me off a roof back home in Sweden either.

That said, I am in record for saying - and you can look it up if you like - that I think Islam is a man-made belief system and ideology that isn't more worthy of protection than, say, fascism or Catholicism, and that the pussyfooting around Islam needs to stop. I just don't think that blatant racism, Trump and Putin are the answer.

Last edited:
Well, I happen to be on holiday in one of the chic, gay-friendly resorts in Southern Europe, and guess what - there are plenty of Muslim tourists here. I haven't been thrown off a roof. I'm not scared that anyone will throw me off a roof back home in Sweden either.

That said, I have said here - and you can look it up if you like - that I think Islam is a man-made belief system and ideology that isn't more worthy of protection than, say, fascism or Catholicism, and that the pussyfooting around Islam needs to stop. I just don't think that blatant racism, Trump and Putin are the answer.

Dude, that is pretty lukewarm compared to your dissing of the Moz for wanting to be Huma. Surfing is a man made belief system FFS.
Dude if you say that x y and z like you said above are not the answer it must be because you know the answer.
Am I right dude, or are you just blowing bong smoke?:rolleyes:
So, what is the answer? Dont say "Love" we got that down as gay and the Islam doesnt go for that.

Salamalechem, Allah being the Mostest Merciful etc.:rock:

I don't tend to do politics on a Morrissey forum - simply as I believe not one person will ever change their view via a counter-argued point in text form here. It's much more about asserting ego and 'right verses wrong' etc... which is simply a waste of data.
That said, I do find the notion of the West verses Russia quite laughable. Russia was a country that shouted 'capitalist pigs' at all things Western in the 80's...now, they wear Nike, watch Russia's got talent, have iPods, Levis, facebook, skateboards, Western music plus KFC, McDonald's and Pizza Hut just off Red Square. There is little communist left in Russia and it is beyond ironic that they have absorbed so much of the culture they cited as hating.
This leads me to believe that most Russians are happy assimilating this aspect of capitalism and only the ego of their leader wants to have global pissing contests... but hey, what do I know.
Regards,
FWD.

Well, I happen to be on holiday in one of the chic, gay-friendly resorts in Southern Europe, and guess what - there are plenty of Muslim tourists here. I haven't been thrown off a roof, I'm rather enjoying myself, and my man too. I'm not scared that anyone will throw me off a roof back home in Sweden either.

That said, I am in record for saying - and you can look it up if you like - that I think Islam is a man-made belief system and ideology that isn't more worthy of protection than, say, fascism or Catholicism, and that the pussyfooting around Islam needs to stop. I just don't think that blatant racism, Trump and Putin are the answer.

Genuine question. I read recently in a British newspaper article that there are over fifty police no go areas in Stockholm and that the definition of rape has been changed in Sweden in order to keep migrant crime levels down. Is that true or B.S.?

And still. no other mentions of Morrissey. The racists, islamophobes and right-wing bells are out in force. This is how it's going to be, is it? No mention of the salient point but post after post after post of racist scaremongering bullshit?

I tell you what is very laughable, UncleSkinny.

A middle aged man that hates Morrissey yet spends his life moderating and commenting on a Morrissey fan forum.

We get it Peter, you don't like Morrissey. Go and spend time doing something you do like, or can you secretly not live without Morrissey?

A serious question, why do you come here??

And also when has it become racist to disagree with Immigration? I'm sure there are many British Asians, black British born people that agree immigration is too high. I suppose they are racist also.

I stood dutifully for a minutes silence whilst in the queue to pay at M&S this morning.

My emotions as the seconds ticked by were not sorrow, but anger. Not anger at the perpetrators of the crime, but anger that our reaction as a society reminded me of the relationship the Eloi had with the Morlocks.

As the shop lights were turned fully back on the woman in front of me dabbed at her eyes with a tissue. I wanted to shout at her, but she started to delve into her handbag for her purse and her items were being scanned, so it seemed a little rude.

And that was it. That's how this country commemorated this latest atrocity before ramming it down the memory hole until the next time.

At some point depressingly shortly something else will happen and as part of a broader cover up the media will feel it necessary to refresh our memories. We will recall 7/7 and the Manchester bombing. We'll remember 9/11 and the Bataclan and Nice. We'll think to ourselves, oh, yeah I forgot that gay club thing in the US, or the Tunisia beach attack or the German Christmas fair. Nearly 100 bodies, just there. Then we will be told to love each other and cuddle up and it'll all go away.

I'm ashamed of what this country has become in the last two decades. This is now a weak and decadent nation, cowed by the sort of screeching identity politics cretin who will shortly be along to condemn this very post. No more. Enough.

"A society that can’t defend its children has no tomorrow." - Liberal hate figure Vladimir Putin, November 2016.

"Quite frankly, you've got to watch what you say nowadays -- there are a lot of people out there with love in their heart who will wish you dead if you don't have as much love in your heart as they do." - Dennis Miller, during an appearance on an American television show which no longer exists, 10th of November 2016.

"Those who have renounced their history have disappeared" - Fidel Castro, BBC2 documentary 'America's Nemesis', screened November 28th 2016.
A hero of the left for the past 60 years from Tariq Ali to Jeremy Corbyn; the Skinnys of the world won't countenance a word that Putin utters, but will they heed Castro's warning?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom