The Wrong Boy

half a person

I wasn't sure if anyone else had already posted anything similar, or where I should have put it, but I decided to put it here anyway. I have just finished reading Willie Russell's 'The Wrong Boy', a book written entirely as letters to Morrissey. Has anyone else read it? What did you think?

i read it a couple of years ago and i quite liked it. can't remember too much about it, now, though!

I bought the book and didn't have time to read it so i lent it to my girlfriend and she's reading it :) she likes it btw.

I loved this book, even though the ending was weak and disappointing. There were real moments of hilarity and sadness. The examples of Smiths/Morrissey fan boy behaviour were quite touching!

Stitchell said:
I loved this book, even though the ending was weak and disappointing. There were real moments of hilarity and sadness. The examples of Smiths/Morrissey fan boy behaviour were quite touching!

Perfect description - its an easy read

i read the book a couple of years ago and loved it ,thought it was funny and sad ,loved the so shall worker lol

I read it not too long ago, and it was one of the best books I ever read. Fantastic! I laughed out loud sometimes, and sometimes I was terrified for him! I just can't believe all that things that happened! And what it made me realize is that all those things happened to the boy because nobody really asked him what he thought, and everyone was just trying to get him to agree to their own opinion of him and his condition.
The ending was a bit too easy in my opinion, but I felt peaceful when I finished. I would very much recommend this book to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom