Morrissey Central "THE WRITING’S ON THE WALL" (January 24, 2023)

Three record companies later, the words remain, 2023.

0-10.jpeg
0-11.jpeg

0-12.jpeg

Regards,
FWD.

Oh no, this means Sam is in France.

Morrissey for the love of god, don’t let him touch anything in the studio

A debut of a hot new track from Without Music on the upcoming European tour dates would be a shake up of the current Bonfire inertia.

My intuition is that the recording of a new project places some pressure on Capitol to release Bonfire, as it shows Moz as an artist with momentum, in search of a winning record. If things improve for Moz, Bonfire’s lack of release becomes an ever increasing oddity.

Oh no, this means Sam is in France.

Morrissey for the love of god, don’t let him touch anything in the studio
I reckon Moz will make a fantastic double LP like The Cure did at Miraval for Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me. While getting tanked on red wine every night.

A debut of a hot new track from Without Music on the upcoming European tour dates would be a shake up of the current Bonfire inertia.

My intuition is that the recording of a new project places some pressure on Capitol to release Bonfire, as it shows Moz as an artist with momentum, in search of a winning record. If things improve for Moz, Bonfire’s lack of release becomes an ever increasing oddity.
I don't think feel pressure apart from the threat of losing out on money.

Exactly. Yet another MC post that makes him look stupid. This is all so very sad.
Not so.

Today the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists forwarded their famous Doomsday Clock by 10 more seconds, mainly because of escalating war, now resetting it at 90 seconds to midnight instead of the last 'wind' in 2020, when it was 100 seconds to - https://thebulletin.org/doomsday-clock/

"The Doomsday Clock is a design that warns the public about how close we are to destroying our world with dangerous technologies of our own making. It is a metaphor, a reminder of the perils we must address if we are to survive on the planet.

When the Doomsday Clock was created in 1947, the greatest danger to humanity came from nuclear weapons, in particular from the prospect that the United States and the Soviet Union were headed for a nuclear arms race. The Bulletin considered possible catastrophic disruptions from climate change in its hand-setting deliberations for the first time in 2007."

Peace has always been one of Morrissey's concerns. Does anyone know if the writing on that wall is near the studio in France?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom