The Worst Morrissey Song Ever, the Final

Worst Moz song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johan de Witt

!3 VOTES EACH!

People have asked me to also do a 'worst Moz-song ever' contest, so here it is :)

The songs have been selected based on their performance in the 14 rounds of Moz-polls we've had. The worst performing songs are in this final.

Some songs here I actually quite like (Oh Well I'll Never Learn, East West, America...) but then, that's probably a good thing.

Do we Need to have this poll? It's so negative:p

Anyway.. Great work with your polls Johan... Looking forward to 'the best smiths song ever':)

Where the hell is King Leer? That is the ULTIMATE worst Moz song! :D
It's making me cringe just thinking about it! :p

What on earth is America Is Not The World doing in there? It surely doesn't deserve it. :(

Get Off The Stage (Oh, the genius of Andy Rourke!)
Interlude
Jounalists Who Lie

Last edited:
I would have voted for At amber but since it's not in the poll, let's say :

Get off the stage
Heir apparent
Papa Jack

Hey I never heard " you've had her "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is the awful 'Munich' song?

......and I'm not just saying that because I'm a City fan either! It's just not a very good at all song - so I have abstained from voting.
Interlude, by the way, in my opinion is a belter.

Not sure on the choice of songs selected based on low votes on the best of polls. These songs could have been everyone's second or third favourites but we only had one vote!

The Goat

erm...I kinda like 'America is Not the World" :( LOVE it in fact...

It's a tossup which song is the more embarrassing "Journalists who lie" or "Get off the stage". I think I'd go for Journalists who lie. It's truly appalling.

journalists who lie, margaret on the guillotine and i'll never learn

but where was sorrow will come in the end?!

Does anybody want to upload ' you've had her ' for me please?

I really like America is not the world. And I LOVE Margaret on the guillotine...
Bengali on the platforms should be here though. Awful song.

Back
Top Bottom