The Worst Morrissey Song Ever, the Final

Worst Moz song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Slum Mums and The Public Image should not be on there. Redondo Beach should be though. That's the only Moz song I can't even listen to. Awful.

NOOO, Johan how could you? You gave in.

I'll boycott this poll since many of these songs are really great.

There are too many songs on here I just really love, what’s going on??! I’m not impressed!

Some of my favourites- Ambitious Outsiders, Heir Apparent (‘it’s all changed’ the way he sings that line is just gorgeous), Margaret, The Public Image, Slum Mums… and Redondo Beach, am I the only one who loves that? Yeah, so I’m not voting…

NOOO, Johan how could you? You gave in.

I'll boycott this poll since many of these songs are really great.

I agree that many of these songs are really strong, as I said in my initial post, so that this poll is really a positive one as it shows that even his worst songs are still pretty good, sometimes.

So just treat 'worst' as 'least best' and then try to answer the poll!

Redondo Beach reeked. Even the original was a tad suspect.

I just like the way this tragic story slowly unfolds, the first time I listened to it I really got involved with the words. And I guess the arrangement is so different for something for Morrissey to sing, I like the way his voice sounds kind of strained almost to breaking at some points, it's lovely and very poignant. But then, I recorded it for a friend and she listened to it once and never again, she mentioned something about not liking reggae music... (?!)

I'm a useless critic of Morrissey's music, I don't think I could pick a song and say there was nothing I found I could enjoy about it.

There are too many songs on here I just really love, what’s going on??! I’m not impressed!

Some of my favourites- Ambitious Outsiders, Heir Apparent (‘it’s all changed’ the way he sings that line is just gorgeous), Margaret, The Public Image, Slum Mums… and Redondo Beach, am I the only one who loves that? Yeah, so I’m not voting…

Thanks, atleast I am not alone.

I agree that many of these songs are really strong, as I said in my initial post, so that this poll is really a positive one as it shows that even his worst songs are still pretty good, sometimes.

So just treat 'worst' as 'least best' and then try to answer the poll!

That's why I used "gave in".

Please re-read your own post and take note of the picture and avatar you've chosen.

You are either a master of wit and irony or... repeat my instructions above until you are a master of wit and irony.

you are all a bunch of f***ing idiots

i like all the songs in that list

America is Not the World, Oh I'll Never Learn, Redondo Beach and Get off the Stage are all really good!!

why the hate?

How can Interlude even be on this list!!!!????

Golden Lights has a certain gruesome charm, doesn't it? I too keep it in the car - "Right, kids. If you don't stop squabbling, you know what I'm going to play...."

Back
Top Bottom