Morrissey Central "The Worms Won't Listen" (April 25, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
people are the same everywhere...?

with a gun at my head and having to choose, i'd eat a roasted grasshopper instead anytime.

you are what you eat.at least with this lockdown the planet has a time to breathe.
on one hand attenburgh will be delighted with less pollution.
flip side, the billions and billions of ppe which will need to be dumped in quarries,or burned,either way we are back where we started.

Bill Maher? :lbf:

He and Morrissey should quarantine together and create a black hole of insufferability and smugness.
Poor Damon would have to be on arse wiping duty though, because they'd have 4 broken arms between them from jerking themselves and each other off.

The next step of evolution for the Human Bein' is consciousness.
Ye must see the life in everything and respect the life in everything.

Meat eating is nowadays either a symptom of the unwillingness to tackle poverty or the inability to let go of traditions.

The next step of evolution for the Human Bein' is consciousness.
Ye must see the life in everything and respect the life in everything.
I prefer Matthew McConaughey's quote in the excellent True Detective (season 1):

"I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."

Bill Maher? :lbf:

He and Morrissey should quarantine together and create a black hole of insufferability and smugness.
Poor Damon would have to be on arse wiping duty though, because they'd have 4 broken arms between them from jerking themselves and each other off.

I’ll take Bill Maher over Morrissey any day. At least Maher speaks truth and sense. Not drunk induced babble.

I prefer Matthew McConaughey's quote in the excellent True Detective (season 1):

"I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."

Of course ya do.
Ye are guided by TV shows.
The Wild Turkey is guided by Nature.

This is all he has left.

A dwindling fan base, no sales, no gigs.

This is literally all he has left. And he needs to cling to something.

Expect many, many posts like this. Because there's nothing else in the backpack

Yes, it's really a good quote. Pretty much a summary of the excellent essay by Zapffe "The Last Messiah": http://belmont.bme.umich.edu/wp-con.../The-Last-Messiah-Issue-45-Philosophy-Now.pdf

This is all he has left.

Oh bless you. Do you feel better now that you have posted this nonsense? It's an illness...

This is all he has left.

Maybe you should get rid of the backpack.

I’ll take Bill Maher over Morrissey any day. At least Maher speaks truth and sense. Not drunk induced babble.
Are you saying that Morrissey is a 'drunk'? Do you know him? Have you spent time with him during which you have been concerned about his alchohol consumption? I think we'd all be interested to hear more. Or are you just a fantasist bullshitter talking bollocks to get a reaction because you have a tedious, empty little life?

This is all he has left.

He'll be working on his next album while his nephew posts content.

This is all he has left.

Nobody has any gigs. There will be Moz concerts after Covid. As you well know. I bought the new Moz vinyl. So did a great friend of mine. The album sold out twice on Amazon UK as did the CD. I don't know how many they had in stock to begin with. His new album is brilliant and his best in years. It makes some people happy to listen to it. Jump on another train if you don't like this one. God knows there's no shortage of great music out there. New Psychedelic Furs album on the way with three great songs released already. We are surrounded by great art. Why waste time talking about the stuff you hate.
You remind me of a guy I know: he asked me to get a pizza for him. "But I hate ham so no ham. No pineapples, no onions, no tomatoes cos I hate tomatoes".
I said "OK, why don't you tell me what you like instead?". Stunned silence.

This is all he has left.

This sure looks like all you have left: posting your pathetic messages here everyday instead of saying goodbye for good to the artist you once loved and moving on with your life.

Are you saying that Morrissey is a 'drunk'? Do you know him? Have you spent time with him during which you have been concerned about his alchohol consumption? I think we'd all be interested to hear more. Or are you just a fantasist bullshitter talking bollocks to get a reaction because you have a tedious, empty little life?

I do have a tedious, empty life. Doesn’t change the fact that he is a drunk. It’s well known in West Hollywood. And obvious from his Trump like stream of conscious rants. Plus his rider calls for 4 bottles of vodka and 2 bottles of Jägermeister. You be the judge.

This is all he has left.

Stop with the bullshit! He does still play gigs.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom