"The world won't listen" - statement from Morrissey at true-to-you.net

Re: The world won't listen - statement from Morrissey at true-to-you

People in power never give up power. Look at Assad - if you must; his dingbat wife continuing to smile and wave, wrapped in Fendi, as the people of Syria disappear into dust. It is the same shame that the British utilized whilst claiming ownership of the Malvinas by shooting anyone who stood in their way. How very brave. Imagine if Taiwan claimed the Isle of Wight. Yes, it is that silly. The Queen is conveniently said to have no political power, yet it would be impossible to imagine her government disagreeing with her if she elected to return the Malvinas to the Argentinian people, and although David Cameron is gung-ho ready to see more British and Argentinian boys die in battle for this odd bit of turf, he cannot see the richer intellect in simply returning the islands to their rightful owners. Yet Cameron is haughtily aghast when people run riot on the streets of Coventry stealing hair-dryers worth ten pounds. Outrage!
What is never considered is how the occupants of the Malvinas (who want to bask in the south seas whilst also having the benefit of the NHS, and who number only about 2,500) are quite satisfied to sit back and watch service personnel die defending their post box. Has such selfishness ever been known? What makes it all worth it?

Thank you to Russell Brand for standing up and speaking out in recent weeks. Like anyone who speaks out in modern Britain, he has been shot down. Nothing must interfere with the depressive psychosis of modern Britain, which has become a most violent and melancholic country, with no space for measured debate. Like Russell, I believe that the most powerful vote you can give is No Vote; for the days of Prime Ministers have gone, and it's time for a form of change that is far more meaningful than simply switching blue to red. The print media will only support people who do not matter and who are incapable of instigating thought - David 'rent-a-smile' Beckham; his wife - famous for having nothing to do; the dum dum dummies of the Katie Price set; the overweight Jamie 'Orrible, who tells us all how to eat correctly.
At what point did the dis-United Kingdom become a cabbagehead nation? Where is the rich intellect of debate? Where is our Maya Angelou, our James Baldwin, our Allen Ginsberg, our Anthony Burgess, our political and social reformers? At what point did the shatterbrained scatterbrains take over - with all leading British politicians suddenly looking like extras from Brideshead Revisited? Although it is clear to assess the Addams Family of SW1X as the utterly useless and embarrassing ambassadors of a sinking England, how can we effect change without being tear-gassed? In the absence of democracy, there is no way.

I write this without outburst; a staunch non-terrorist, quietly, calmly and composedly, as I mourn the loss of the land.

Morrissey
16 November 2013.

Yeah, You're alone.

Meanwhile, a millionaire ex-pop star sits in LA getting blown by Liam, or some other poor sod, while calling for revolution in... Britain.

It's answer then ask...

Hey I'll try eating my Twix that way too! :sweet: You seem like a pretty smart guy, JB, despite your penchant for shooting the messenger. It doesn't matter where he is or what he's doing or how much he's worth, he's at least talking about it.

Re: Article: "The world won't listen" - statement from Morrissey at true-to-you.net

I love the way Moz puts David Beckham in the same category as Assad.

The daft old queen

Morrissey-solo.com , a hateful online crèche , more like a battle of one ups man ship
, Facebook, twitter disease continues , so many people with a very dull life, feel the need for attention , where is benito when we really need him .
Spotted reject students need not reply .
That must be 99.9% of peeps on here .

Last edited by a moderator:
The oatmeal got a load of shit on his facebook page and retorted just now. He's not used to it like we are.

Based on the mass amounts of vitriolic messages I've received in the past 24 hours, I feel like I'm alone in the notion that I don't think it's fun to shoot animals in the face. Either that or every junior-high-school-educated-gun-toting-inbred beer belly in the United States took time out of their day to send me hate mail.

I jumped on the Melissa Bachman petition not because I actually want to deny Bachman's entry into South Africa, which probably wouldn't accomplish much anyway, but more to promote the idea that shooting animals and gloating about it on Twitter isn't really the kind of thing anyone needs to be doing. Bachman's photos, particularly the photos of bears, make me sick -- especially because I've actually attended bear releases where captured, rehabilitated bears are returned to the wild, and more often than not they end up getting shot by game hunters:

Here's how I've interacted with bears:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/blog/bears/bear_on_table.jpg

And here's how hunters interact with bears:
http://wafflesatnoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Bachman-bear.jpg

Ecology aside, politics aside, legality aside, conservation aside, I don't understand how you can look at a wild animal and find solace in the idea of blowing its brains out with a rifle. I've never been at the zoo and thought "I'm really enjoying this experience, but it'd be even BETTER if I could kill the animals." Or "It's okay to strangle your neighbor's dogs and cats, as long as you eat the meat later on!," or my personal favorite: "Hunting is actually good for conservation because we help manage the numbers and preserve the delicate ecosystem." Bullshit. No hunter packs up his rifle with the notion that he's a conservationist. He (or she) does it because they enjoy the idea of shooting an animal. It's not philanthropy; it's outdoor entertainment.

He made a lot more sense when he had the shits.

That poorly constructed block of text is supposed to be from the pen of one of the foremost man of letters of the last three decades is it? Dear, oh dear. No wonder he can no longer write songs.

Let's leave to one side that lion killing bitch and just talk politics.

So now we have both Morrissey and that middle aged Boys Town Buccaneer Brand putting Britain to rights from the agreeable comfort of the Hollywood Hills. Feet up, a pint of vodka in one hand, and a pint of vodka in the other, Morrissey tells us how he sees the world. I suppose the real answer - through the polluted heat haze hanging over LA - is rather less likely to get him column inches.

Here we have two millionaires fomenting revolution in a Western liberal democracy from thousands of miles away. Pathetic. Only a fool would give either of them any political credence whatsoever.

They can both f*** off, and for Morrissey to bleat "Where is humanity?" after the way he treats most of the people in his book is f***ing laughable. A nasty piece of work like him questioning the humanity of others? Self-awareness is not his strong suit, is it?

Morrissey is just another bitter old queen, knowing that attacking the other old Queen gets him column inches. His slow, painful death would delight me, and if there's any justice Brand, that dirty old pervert, who seems to spend most of his time bothering women a fraction of his age for sex, will do us all a favour and overdose. Nah, only joking. Wishing death on people is not nice, and anyone who means it must be deranged. Morrissey.

By the way, I read the other day that Gore Vidal insisted that he was referred to as "pansexual" rather than homosexual, which has echoes of the recent "humasexual" bullshit. The thing is recent evidence seems to point to the possibility Vidal might have been a paedophile.

Let's have some clarification from Morrissey of his true meaning of "humasexual", so we know exactly what he means. Are any humans off limits? It might also explain why he and Brand are so close and why the latter likes to dress as the Child Catcher. Answers please, Morrissey.

After all, we don't want another Savile, now, do we?

Benny likes this post, thanks johnny isn't it good and refreshing to think for yourself.

Benny-the-Butcher

I'm sorry to see Morrissey's lack of understanding of conservation. He obviously has no idea about how it works and why things are done.

Killing surplus male lions & bears actually saves more cubs = conservation.

Cubs that can now make it into adulthood will have a better chance of mating and therefore create more population.

The main reason lions are threatened is because there are a surplus of males. This means that there are too many males for the cubs to have a good chance of surviving to adulthood.

When there are too many male lions, competition for mating females becomes problematic, and all cubs are in danger, as the males will kill them.

Also, it takes a large area to support x number of cats, therefore each pride can have a surplus, in relation to available land area, while still being endangered.

Most people don't realize how nature works. Males of predator species like Bears and Lions treat cubs from other fathers as competitors. If they kill the cubs and cause the female to go into heat then they can mate with them and leave more of their offspring. Killing the males can increase offspring survival and increase numbers.

While I agree that her posts generally aren't very worthwhile, what about the link to that horrific yet accurate cartoon she posted? Moz may want to play that one before his concerts. So, she contributes something.

Well I just had to chip in on this purely to say F**K off Crystal geezer you idiot! You ruin every decent thread on here by chipping in with NOTHING to say just trying to bump your post count up you loser. You are ruining this site GO AWAY!

Once again barleycorn on spouting his usual hatred and vile comments,wishing morrissey a slow painful death, accusing him of being a child molester, etc, etc, etc, barleycorn you really are a total wanker, you are the discharge from the end of a diseased penis, the only person who should f*** off and die is you( either that or get a life you loser)

Re: The world won't listen - statement from Morrissey, true-to-you 18th November 2013

Oh, I know! My brain keeps confusing Michele Bachmann and Melissa Bachman. Let's keep them straight:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_Bachmann

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/11/957...achman-slammed-killing-big-cats-south-africa/

Michele Bachmann is a TEA party Republic congress-person in the US House of Rep.

Melissa Bachman is the psycho animal killer who thinks she's hot but is no more than a monster.

Here's a little project for everyone. Make a statement about each one on a label and then stick it on a shopping cart with the store's permission, of course!

I am glad he equates this Bachman* woman's actions with those of the UK's pathetic royals :crazy:
partially because other than writing about it, nobody and I mean nobody is actually going to do anything about either of them
the UK had its chances time and time again to kill off the monarchy** seems people don't want that, at least the majority don't and sorry
along with the super rich, their lackeys - "the mob" reign
same with the whole hunting thing, for while I might condone taking this Bachman b*tch out the same way she did that lion
the question is where does it end? :o
wouldn't we that like eating animals have to some day fear getting taken out by some psychotic vegan armed with a gun :eek::p

*=my brain wants to file this lion slaying under having been done by Michele Bachmann and you know what?
I think I am going to let it :lbf:

**=OK, yeah, England killed a king once, a Stuart, and had one rightful king after that, his son, the rest have been pretenders, end of story, deal with it :cool:

Killing surplus male lions & bears actually saves more cubs = conservation.Cubs that can now make it into adulthood will have a better chance of mating and therefore create more population.

The main reason lions are threatened is because there are a surplus of males. This means that there are too many males for the cubs to have a good chance of surviving to adulthood.

When there are too many male lions, competition for mating females becomes problematic, and all cubs are in danger, as the males will kill them.

Also, it takes a large area to support x number of cats, therefore each pride can have a surplus, in relation to available land area, while still being endangered.

Most people don't realize how nature works. Males of predator species like Bears and Lions treat cubs from other fathers as competitors. If they kill the cubs and cause the female to go into heat then they can mate with them and leave more of their offspring. Killing the males can increase offspring survival and increase numbers.

Too bad the same dosent work for the dispicable race called humans.

While I agree that her posts generally aren't very worthwhile, what about the link to that horrific yet accurate cartoon she posted? Moz may want to play that one before his concerts. So, she contributes something.

So good, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
He made a lot more sense when he had the shits.

That poorly constructed block of text is supposed to be from the pen of one of the foremost man of letters of the last three decades is it? Dear, oh dear. No wonder he can no longer write songs.

Let's leave to one side that lion killing bitch and just talk politics.

So now we have both Morrissey and that middle aged Boys Town Buccaneer Brand putting Britain to rights from the agreeable comfort of the Hollywood Hills. Feet up, a pint of vodka in one hand, and a pint of vodka in the other, Morrissey tells us how he sees the world. I suppose the real answer - through the polluted heat haze hanging over LA - is rather less likely to get him column inches.

Here we have two millionaires fomenting revolution in a Western liberal democracy from thousands of miles away. Pathetic. Only a fool would give either of them any political credence whatsoever.

They can both f*** off, and for Morrissey to bleat "Where is humanity?" after the way he treats most of the people in his book is f***ing laughable. A nasty piece of work like him questioning the humanity of others? Self-awareness is not his strong suit, is it?

Morrissey is just another bitter old queen, knowing that attacking the other old Queen gets him column inches. His slow, painful death would delight me, and if there's any justice Brand, that dirty old pervert, who seems to spend most of his time bothering women a fraction of his age for sex, will do us all a favour and overdose. Nah, only joking. Wishing death on people is not nice, and anyone who means it must be deranged. Morrissey.

By the way, I read the other day that Gore Vidal insisted that he was referred to as "pansexual" rather than homosexual, which has echoes of the recent "humasexual" bullshit. The thing is recent evidence seems to point to the possibility Vidal might have been a paedophile.

Let's have some clarification from Morrissey of his true meaning of "humasexual", so we know exactly what he means. Are any humans off limits? It might also explain why he and Brand are so close and why the latter likes to dress as the Child Catcher. Answers please, Morrissey.

After all, we don't want another Savile, now, do we?

Note to Lord Mudslide and Braindamage before you start your revolution please answer the following question ? T A X !!!!! Have you handed over what was due ???? Or have you used loopholes to avoid paying ?

Benny-theButcher

Re: Article: "The world won't listen" - statement from Morrissey at true-to-you.net

There really doesn't seem any justice when that awful woman continues to exist when good people are taken from us. There is no justice. She and her 'sort' sicken me.

Re: The world won't listen - statement from Morrissey at true-to-you

he rant style is just like my friends cousins. I though his page was morissey pretending at first - he has even ranted about Kate and the picture in the mail and this hunter woman
It's nice to see Morrissey comment on things like this.
I don't like Russell though, as a feminist I think he is a sexist.
Why on earth would you want to associate yourself with feminism these days, certainly in the western world?

I heard about this on the news this morning.It made me ill.I don`t get why taking the life of a living creature is considered a sport.I don`t understand how people can get off on hunting.The woman in this picture smiling in front of a dead lion is baffling to me.This makes me really,really sick. I just don`t understand it.

Back
Top Bottom