"The world won't listen" - statement from Morrissey at true-to-you.net

Re: The world won't listen - statement from Morrissey at true-to-you

People in power never give up power. Look at Assad - if you must; his dingbat wife continuing to smile and wave, wrapped in Fendi, as the people of Syria disappear into dust. It is the same shame that the British utilized whilst claiming ownership of the Malvinas by shooting anyone who stood in their way. How very brave. Imagine if Taiwan claimed the Isle of Wight. Yes, it is that silly. The Queen is conveniently said to have no political power, yet it would be impossible to imagine her government disagreeing with her if she elected to return the Malvinas to the Argentinian people, and although David Cameron is gung-ho ready to see more British and Argentinian boys die in battle for this odd bit of turf, he cannot see the richer intellect in simply returning the islands to their rightful owners. Yet Cameron is haughtily aghast when people run riot on the streets of Coventry stealing hair-dryers worth ten pounds. Outrage!
What is never considered is how the occupants of the Malvinas (who want to bask in the south seas whilst also having the benefit of the NHS, and who number only about 2,500) are quite satisfied to sit back and watch service personnel die defending their post box. Has such selfishness ever been known? What makes it all worth it?

Thank you to Russell Brand for standing up and speaking out in recent weeks. Like anyone who speaks out in modern Britain, he has been shot down. Nothing must interfere with the depressive psychosis of modern Britain, which has become a most violent and melancholic country, with no space for measured debate. Like Russell, I believe that the most powerful vote you can give is No Vote; for the days of Prime Ministers have gone, and it's time for a form of change that is far more meaningful than simply switching blue to red. The print media will only support people who do not matter and who are incapable of instigating thought - David 'rent-a-smile' Beckham; his wife - famous for having nothing to do; the dum dum dummies of the Katie Price set; the overweight Jamie 'Orrible, who tells us all how to eat correctly.
At what point did the dis-United Kingdom become a cabbagehead nation? Where is the rich intellect of debate? Where is our Maya Angelou, our James Baldwin, our Allen Ginsberg, our Anthony Burgess, our political and social reformers? At what point did the shatterbrained scatterbrains take over - with all leading British politicians suddenly looking like extras from Brideshead Revisited? Although it is clear to assess the Addams Family of SW1X as the utterly useless and embarrassing ambassadors of a sinking England, how can we effect change without being tear-gassed? In the absence of democracy, there is no way.

I write this without outburst; a staunch non-terrorist, quietly, calmly and composedly, as I mourn the loss of the land.

Morrissey
16 November 2013.

Not from the mainpage, only if he reads the thread in the article within the forum. At least on mine you don't see post counts on the mainpage.

That's true when someone is viewing from the main page, if they view from forums they see different statistics. Where the post originates doesn't alter that. Is that what you mean?

That's true when someone is viewing from the main page, if they view from forums they see different statistics. Where the post originates doesn't alter that. Is that what you mean?

Yes..

Anti-Polish racism what decade are you from?

Are you certain you weren't waterboarded as a child?

Because after I realized you weren't a sock puppet that was the only logical explanation I could come up with for your behavior.

I don't think viva was being anti- polish, anyway in my experience people from Poland are very pleasant genuine people and they're certainly a fine looking bunch so I wouldn't take it as a slur, now if she called me welsh that would be a different matter entirely

It's "honour"....all these American spellings annoy me and there are many in the autobiography too. You've been living in the US for too long Mozzer...that's the problem. Your humour these days is sadly lacking. Ten out of ten for all the animal rights comments though Paul McCartney has been doing it for twenty years or so longer.

Re: Article: "The world won't listen" - statement from Morrissey at true-to-you.net

A famous French quotation in French. Seems fair enough to me. Beside, you might educate yourself a little. Lord knows you need it.

Alas, wrong again. I generally appreciate your contributions as the Jeremy Clarkson of the site, but attacking people concerning their education/intelligence (see above) just because they like something you don't, doesn't particularly cast you in a favourable light.

Holy f*** , how excellent ! I tossed away a few bucks over the last couple of years for the WWF's Tiger Protection Fund . There's only 3,500 left in the wild ( what a brilliant species we are !). It is great to see someone using their fame and fortune for the best of purposes ... and to think I found him boring in "The Departed" ...

Last edited:
Re: Article: "The world won't listen" - statement from Morrissey at true-to-you.net

Alas, wrong again. I generally appreciate your contributions as the Jeremy Clarkson of the site, but attacking people concerning their education/intelligence (see above) just because they like something you don't, doesn't particularly cast you in a favourable light.

^^^ This from the Franz Reichelt of the site? I don't think Barleycorn has to worry...

It's "honour"....all these American spellings annoy me and there are many in the autobiography too. You've been living in the US for too long Mozzer...that's the problem. Your humour these days is sadly lacking. Ten out of ten for all the animal rights comments though Paul McCartney has been doing it for twenty years or so longer.

Indeed "Sir Paul McCartload" has been very hands on and pro-active getting his hands dirty when it comes animal welfare, sad to say but our T T Y Statement pushing- humasexual-gobshite isn't fit to lick his tally-whacker never mind his P E T A stamp.

Benny-the-Butcher@TurkeyTowers

Canned lions are for taking naps with, not shot and selfie'd with.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK...she kills the lion...then what? She sure as heck isn't going to eat it. What a waste. :( I hate that. If it was a deer and she was going to eat it or give it to someone who will eat it...shoot away. But an animal which is NOT going to be used for food. Leave it alone! Take a picture of it. Now it's dead.

OK...she kills the lion...then what? She sure as heck isn't going to eat it. What a waste. :( I hate that. If it was a deer and she was going to eat it or give it to someone who will eat it...shoot away. But an animal which is NOT going to be used for food. Leave it alone! Take a picture of it. Now it's dead.

Don't worry Bear Grills will be able to make a meal out of it

Supposedly, the meat from all of the animals that are hunted on this game reserve is distributed to the poorer peoples of the surrounding area. How true that is, is debatable.

I don't think viva was being anti- polish, anyway in my experience people from Poland are very pleasant genuine people and they're certainly a fine looking bunch so I wouldn't take it as a slur, now if she called me welsh that would be a different matter entirely

Viva used a slur intentionally for effect so that people would have this sort of discussion about it. It's called trolling.

Viva used a slur intentionally for effect so that people would have this sort of discussion about it. It's called trolling.

Actually, I was just hoping to get a decent pierogi recipe...

They say never meet your hero ha ha. Well, I have always thought Moz to be so clever he could read between the lines. But, reading his statement again, my heart sank. Now Jamie Orrible comment I agreed with, and I know KP is known for getting her t...s out, good for her, rather earn money from my getting my T...s out than getting my kids out like her Ex does. But why Moz, use her as a negative example? The British Press have slaughtered her (empathise here Moz), yet her Ex who rode on her coat tails (you must know how this feels Morrissey) have praised him to the hilt. Moz should have sympathy for someone who everyone has used to earn money (empathy here again Moz) and get a name for themselves! Anyway rant over, just sad my hero got a person so wrong. Yes in posts I have used KP's books as an example of how people in this country like 'easy reads' but she deserves not to be included in a list of people who are phoney idiots, she is more innocent than the masses realise and the great British press like to demonise her as they often have Morrissey (she is an easy target coz she is daft). Use the 'Sickly Saint Ex' as an example next time Moz, and leave KP out of it. Made me very sad you of all people could join the masses. Bring on the hateful comments, may be too busy to read them, but go ahead

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom