The world reacts to Robbie Williams’ World Cup performance – and the verdict is he’s turned into Moz

The world reacts to Robbie Williams’ World Cup performance – and the verdict is he’s turned into Morrissey - Metro

43279_sec_16995308.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Robbie Williams wishes he was Morrissey. They tried to compare him with Freddie Mercury at one point too lol.

In fairness to Robbie, he seems to have mellowed a bit more now he's a family man. In the past he thought he was the next Frank Sinatra :lbf:
Do you know how many the press have compared him to? Freddie Mercury, Morrissey, Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley? These are some of the greatest ever male singers and performers. Robbie Williams also likes Michael Jackson. Only Morrissey is still alive.

I read something about that he thought that the spirit of Elvis Presley gave him strength before he goes on stage?

I agree with you since Robbie has been married and had children I think he has mellowed quite a lot he seems really nice these days.

Do you think he might have Asperger syndrome? Robbie said recently in the press that he thinks he might have Asperger's. See link: https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...dio-2-interview-autism-spectrum-a8422461.html

Umm, pretty sure Robbie has a song bout Russian oligarchs and umm in the video he flips off the camera at the end, so yeh, duh, he’s making fun of the ppl that had em do the World Cup

Do you know how many the press have compared him to? Freddie Mercury, Morrissey, Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley? These are some of the greatest ever male singers and performers. Robbie Williams also likes Michael Jackson. Only Morrissey is still alive.

I read something about that he thought that the spirit of Elvis Presley gave him strength before he goes on stage?

I agree with you since Robbie has been married and had children I think he has mellowed quite a lot he seems really nice these days.

Do you think he might have Asperger syndrome? Robbie said recently in the press that he thinks he might have Asperger's. See link: https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...dio-2-interview-autism-spectrum-a8422461.html

I think it's quite possible he has. Family life might give him a more proper, grounded routine which will help a lot

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom