The world reacts to Robbie Williams’ World Cup performance – and the verdict is he’s turned into Moz

The world reacts to Robbie Williams’ World Cup performance – and the verdict is he’s turned into Morrissey - Metro

43279_sec_16995308.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
jeez, people are so focussed on superficial appearance. you hear him sing and you know at once that he can never be a morrissey.

Back in 07 he did say this

Eclecticism, both lyrical and musical, is the key to this album. “I want to be Jay-Z. I mainly want to be Neil Tennant. I wanted to be Stephen Duffy for a little while. I wanted to be Morrissey for a little bit. So there’s all of these people I would like to be, and considering I didn’t really have a music philosophy coming into Take That or leaving Take That – other than ‘I want this to sound great’ – I kind of allow myself to go all over the musical map, and I have done with this album again.

some of his songs have been decent,but anyone who self-publicises his career at his childs birth needs to have a good look at himself,that should have been a private moment.

You know theres something wrong when people start invoking Morrissey's name and create "news", like the one about his diet and now this.
It seems that he is really pissing off some powerful people...

You know theres something wrong when people start invoking Morrissey's name and create "news", like the one about his diet and now this.
It seems that he is really pissing off some powerful people...

I hear Angela Merkel basically can't sleep. The Beckhams are in hiding. Rupert Murdoch has taken out a hit.

Reckon I don't want to know, but who the f*** is this? Reckon I see a kickball in the background, so reckon he must be another foreigner trying to act like Irish Catholic-American and Mayor of Malibu Uncle Steve Morrissey inn nn n nn n it.

Reckon I don't want to know, but who the f*** is this? Reckon I see a kickball in the background, so reckon he must be another foreigner trying to act like Irish Catholic-American and Mayor of Malibu Uncle Steve Morrissey inn nn n nn n it.

You must be out of touch with the real celebs in LA then. Williams has had 10 number 1 albums and has lived on and off in LA from 2006 to 2017. He sold his Beverley Hills place for nearly 10 million dollars last year and has a net worth of 200 million.

That will make Morrissey noggins swell; didn't he say he liked Robbie? As in not his music...

Robbie Williams now or Shakira before. What difference does it make? Anyway, I must admit when I was watching Robbie disguised as Morrissey I thought I would have preferred to be listening The Last Of The Famous, Suedehead and Everyday Is Like Sunday. It's my fault, I know, that stupid non-conformist tendency to prefer originality and quality. But it seems lots of people thought in the same way, which makes me feel better. Can you imagine Morrissey singing World Peace in the face of Putin? In your faaace, faace, face....

That will make Morrissey noggins swell; didn't he say he liked Robbie? As in not his music...

You have a short memory. Ref Autobiography. Williams was basically stalking M. M said he had shocking handwriting and was really saying he is thick (as we say).
Williams has tried to be everyone including Sinatra. He realises that being himself would be too much for the public to take. He’s just a chancer from The Potteries. Pilgrimupnorth

His suit looks both flammable and inflammable. Sadly he was followed by the wrong sort of match.

816KFQcpklL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
jeez, people are so focussed on superficial appearance. you hear him sing and you know at once that he can never be a morrissey.
Exactly. He has great hair and that's it. People are worse than superficial. They are artificial. But not in a good way like a Planet Of The Apes figure.

816KFQcpklL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom