The world reacts to Robbie Williams’ World Cup performance – and the verdict is he’s turned into Moz

The world reacts to Robbie Williams’ World Cup performance – and the verdict is he’s turned into Morrissey - Metro

43279_sec_16995308.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Whats curious is I've read a few articals on this and they tend to all use the same tweets, even from foreign media.

I think this is all from robbie and his team There is something very creepy going on in world robbie with his mozza trolling and this latest development seems just the latest outing
It's very unhealthy to go down this route Hair transplant and facial surgery to try to look like someone and when that doesn't work get news out let's to pretend all this is going on
The guy must need serious help
and to think after all this the compare him to fat old moz.

' The world reacts to Robbie .... '

:rolleyes: :straightface:

the world ?

what world ?

not my world.

You must be out of touch with the real celebs in LA then. Williams has had 10 number 1 albums and has lived on and off in LA from 2006 to 2017. He sold his Beverley Hills place for nearly 10 million dollars last year and has a net worth of 200 million.

His must is utter shite though But then so is morrisseys mostly

they have always looked alike- can anyone post the cover of your arsenal and robbies greatest hits? for comparison

Robbie has tried to copy morrissey lp and single covers, but that doesn't mean they are alike or look like .
I'm fact it shoes just how different they are. Morrisseys face is completely different to robbies . But robbie never looked like morrissey at all when morrissey was younger than 45.
If a person things otherwise they are blind

You have a short memory. Ref Autobiography. Williams was basically stalking M. M said he had shocking handwriting and was really saying he is thick (as we say).
Williams has tried to be everyone including Sinatra. He realises that being himself would be too much for the public to take. He’s just a chancer from The Potteries. Pilgrimupnorth

Quite but don't forget the new fan base is thick as shit and can't see the difference between pop with merit which nozza used to make and the utter crap rob has always made

As for looking like morrissey he doesn't. It's that simple jusr Google and compare Morrisseys face is much different
But people are just saying they now look alike cause of the grey hair and body build . It's the stuart Lee thing all other again

The world reacts? I'm part of the world and I don't remember reacting. Oh wait, I just did...

You know theres something wrong when people start invoking Morrissey's name and create "news", like the one about his diet and now this.
It seems that he is really pissing off some powerful people...
its people who have too much time on their hands.

The world reacts? I'm part of the world and I don't remember reacting. Oh wait, I just did...

Nobody is interested it's a none story, one that sources claim is started from Robbie's team itself (like the other stories designed to link the two and troll Moz)
Which is why each paper (no matter what country) basically used the same social media comments)
This crazy stuff has been covered before.
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/rob-moz.141368/

Although he looks nothing like mozza, it is true he looks more like moz post 50s than at any other time
The running joke among some fans is if they ever make a film of Mozza's life get Alastair M, altgough he is getting on in years, for the younger years and Robbie ( and some facial cgi) for the over 50+ years.,
You gotta feel sorry for the Robster.

Whats curious is I've read a few articals on this and they tend to all use the same tweets, even from foreign media.

I think this is all from robbie and his team There is something very creepy going on in world robbie with his mozza trolling and this latest development seems just the latest outing
It's very unhealthy to go down this route Hair transplant and facial surgery to try to look like someone and when that doesn't work get news out let's to pretend all this is going on
The guy must need serious help
and to think after all this the compare him to fat old moz.
I've just been reading how he's had chin reduction surgery, so I think that's your theory landed butter side down.

How stupid is that! I don't like Mr Williams, so not taking sides. There're hundreds of men out there wearing a quiff and not for that reason they like Morrissey or are trying to be him. Mr Williams is just following fashion, even when in the past he confessed he likes Morrissey.

This is an interesting taken from an online article. The singer Robbie Williams believes he may be suffering from Asperger syndrome or autism.

The "Angels" singer has talked openly about his own afflictions, addictions, and personal mental health over the years, but now he claims he might have the answer to explain his mental state.

The star, 44, spoke to Radio 2 about his struggle with mental health and claimed, ‘There’s something missing in me‘.

‘I have big blind spots,’ he told the radio station. ‘Maybe Asperger’s or autism. I don’t know what spectrum I’m on – I’m on something.

‘It’s quite hard work being in my head – I have an interesting compulsion, addiction, mental illness, I’d say.’

Williams, who recently performed at the World Cup’s opening ceremony earlier this month in Russia, said that he’d be experiencing the same mental health battle whatever his profession or level of fame: ‘I would have that if I was Robbie Williams the pop star or Robert Williams the labourer.

‘Day-to-day, things change. I do the same things as the day before, but today’s a different day and I don’t know why it’s difficult to get out of bed. It’s just who I am.’

Robbie Williams loves Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley and Morrissey and some other male singers, performers and artists but it doesn't mean he is trying to BE them.

HE NEEDS TO GET RID OF THE SUIT!!
MAY RAISE SUSPICION AMONG THE SKINNY STASI AND HIS
SHOWS MAY GET HARASSED BY AYATOLLAH SALAAMBAMBAM:straightface:

Robbie Williams wishes he was Morrissey. They tried to compare him with Freddie Mercury at one point too lol.

In fairness to Robbie, he seems to have mellowed a bit more now he's a family man. In the past he thought he was the next Frank Sinatra :lbf:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom