The World Cup Thread

gazza.jpg

White players flying home and the rest take the banana boat back to Africa so everything is not dark and gloomy.

Who plays on the left
who plays on the right
wogs and what not gives me a heart attack

Always end a big game with some racism to feel a bit better about yourself.

LOL

A troll has no feelings and can never be taken seriously. You created me.

English football is coming on a bit Robby, I think this has come a bit early for them. Our coaching was behind for years but we'll get there. France are probably about twenty years ahead of us and it's shown but we'll come good. There was a real change in how we coach our kids a few years ago but it takes time to come good.
England’s going home, get it right up ya cheesedick

pelikan_big_mouth_bill-1107451.jpg!d

Here Southgate can be seen shouting orders to the players during extra time.

2014-greece-grekland-08.jpg

Southgate flying home again!

This was the world cup when americans at solo crawled out of the woodwork and admitted their love for the game which is easy to understand since they all come from over here.
Americans are gypsies LOL

My world cup was complete when england knocked sweden out. I had my time in the sun (not that I like sun but you know)

What a wank World Cup, when did England even play well? A semi final and nothing to show for it. Was a pen shootout win over Columbia our defining moment? Would’ve rather got spanked 5-0 by Brazil in the other half. We didn’t even play a big standout side. You can’t really congratulate them too much, it’s not exactly a massive achievement baring in mind who we’ve faced. It’s embarssing to celebrate wins over tunisa, Panama & Sweden. But that’s what we do in this country, we celebrate mediocrity, we can’t tell shit from clay. And What’s with England gassing after 60mins? No gas, no ideas, once they got pegged back you see how clueless they are, how much they flap and panic.
But Positive signs for next World Cup?? Nope, cos the big teams will be back! This was our one & only chance.

What a wank World Cup, when did England even play well? A semi final and nothing to show for it. Was a pen shootout win over Columbia our defining moment? Would’ve rather got spanked 5-0 by Brazil in the other half. We didn’t even play a big standout side. You can’t really congratulate them too much, it’s not exactly a massive achievement baring in mind who we’ve faced. It’s embarssing to celebrate wins over tunisa, Panama & Sweden. But that’s what we do in this country, we celebrate mediocrity, we can’t tell shit from clay. And What’s with England gassing after 60mins? No gas, no ideas, once they got pegged back you see how clueless they are, how much they flap and panic.
But Positive signs for next World Cup?? Nope, cos the big teams will be back! This was our one & only chance.
Refreshing honest

I reckon even the USA beat England and won the Kickball Socker Cup Championship in 1950 which is a mind bender inn nn n n it considering in 1950 if you were seen kicking a ball on the ground people would look at you like you were from Uranus and arrest you, at least now people in the USA know what socker is.

USA World CUP.jpg

It hurts that they had it the first half THEIR FINISHING FFS knew that would come back to bite us on the arse.

Kane was terrible, I didn't like the ref either. Croatia will get demolished by France and we will lose to Belgium.

I was fine until I saw Dele and Kieran, then broke down... to top that off, seeing the celebrations of the goal on the news afterwards...

If they can't take this opportunity along with Brexit, to prioritise English players in English clubs, then we will never go any further.

It hurts that they had it the first half THEIR FINISHING FFS knew that would come back to bite us on the arse.

Kane was terrible, I didn't like the ref either. Croatia will get demolished by France and we will lose to Belgium.

I was fine until I saw Dele and Kieran, then broke down... to top that off, seeing the celebrations of the goal on the news afterwards...

If they can't take this opportunity along with Brexit, to prioritise English players in English clubs, then we will never go any further.

If you should’ve learned one thing by now, it’s that, no one demolishes Croatia. You’re underestimating them again. Will be a very tight final.

If you should’ve learned one thing by now, it’s that, no one demolishes Croatia. You’re underestimating them again. Will be a very tight final.
They will get demolished.

Piss test anybody?

I'm still in love with this lovely lad, f*** off foreign players ENGLISH PLAYERS FOR ENGLISH CLUBS NOW.

I'm still in love with this lovely lad, f*** off foreign players ENGLISH PLAYERS FOR ENGLISH CLUBS NOW.

Him and Lingard only players to show some true emotion after the game. Gary Neville said it best of course before the game that 70% of english players went to 30% and there you have it why english football sucks.

I wish Gary had the balls to say that english football is a consequence of the immigration politics.

Back
Top Bottom