The World Cup Thread

Tried my best but can you make that bigger you think cause I cannot see what your link says.

Sure

Landmark moment for Iranian women granted entry to male-only football stadium for the first time in almost 40 years

Next time try wearing glasses

Erm yes, I know Morrissey is a celebrity c*** but please keep the fawning anti-Islam stuff on the main page and off my thread. Thanks f***ers.

If you read it twice you'll notice it is not anti-Islam. It is pro-women rights. You are lucky of having been born in a place were those rights are guaranteed. For now. But it's a mistake to think that they don't need protection and constant recognition. History is loaded of examples of lost human rights. Did you know homosexuality was decriminalized in Russia in1917 and it was considered a crime again uder Stalin?

If you read it twice you'll notice it is not anti-Islam. It is pro-women rights. You are lucky of having been born in a place were those rights are guaranteed. For now. But it's a mistake to think that they don't need protection and constant recognition. History is loaded of examples of lost human rights. Did you know homosexuality was decriminalized in Russia in1917 and it was considered a crime again uder Stalin?

LOL Imam Chezz laid a fatwa on you.:banned::swear Cease and desist. Say something bad about anything, Judaism, Christianity but lay off the stupid Islam. So pronounces the forum Imam.:turban:

Just take it somewhere else eh.

I reckon one of the games was on TV at Bestie's in Hermosa Beach because of all the rich foreigner rock stars and movie stars that live in LA trying to live the dream and want to watch the games. One of the Nazi countries was playing and they had black players. How can there be black people that are German, Den Mark, or Sweedish? Sounds like these kickball teams have ringers.

I reckon one of the games was on TV at Bestie's in Hermosa Beach because of all the rich foreigner rock stars and movie stars that live in LA trying to live the dream and want to watch the games. One of the Nazi countries was playing and they had black players. How can there be black people that are German, Den Mark, or Sweedish? Sounds like these kickball teams have ringers.
I wonder the same when it comes to american athletes.

Sure

Landmark moment for Iranian women granted entry to male-only football stadium for the first time in almost 40 years

Specsavers Argentina have specs made of wood.

You can start a thread with all of your anti-Muslim shit any time you like and go on as much as you like. This is a football thread. If you carry on I'll just delete it and start another.
Charlie met his match and we're not talking about the latest setback for his idol Messi.
VIVA RONALDO VIVA RONALDO

MESSY MESSI HA HA HA
CHARLIE CHESWICK BA BA BA

GREETINGS FROM RONALDO

Every side you back are cursed Charlie cause you are a cooler.

Sure

South americans do not do humour. Completely lost on her. Over her head like a jet fighter.

Back
Top Bottom