The World Cup Thread

CROATIA ARE ONE OF THE BEST EUROPEAN TEAMS IN THIS WORLD CUP. THEY ARE GONNA SHAKE THEIR HIPS MORE THAN SLAVEN BILIC WHEN HE'S WALKING.
CAN YOU HEAR ME CHARLIE CHESWICK YOUR BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD CANNOT EVEN SCORE IN A BROTHEL.

0-3

Can't say I'm surprised or unhappy. This is what happens when people who supposedly represents a country work for other countries' people. Any second or third class football team in my country plays better than those people. I'm glad I had to work and didn't watch the game.

You can start a thread with all of your anti-Muslim shit any time you like and go on as much as you like. This is a football thread. If you carry on I'll just delete it and start another.

Anything could be interpreted as anti-muslim when you talk about other people's right, especially about women rights or gay rights. Guess why. But I sincerely was talking about women rights because one of the countries I named is catholic.

0-3

Can't say I'm surprised or unhappy. This is what happens when people who supposedly represents a country work for other countries' people. Any second or third class football team in my country plays better than those people. I'm glad I had to work and didn't watch the game.
Karma is a bitch and Argentina never won anything in the world cup without cheating and in recent days they have even admitted it. Surprised you are a fan and please say hello to your uncle moustache who threw his rifle and ran when the brits came storming the Falklands.
You people are the worst and why do the rest of us have to fork out billions so you can have a meal every day?
Is that fair?
Come on now, explain why your shithole country is allowed to live off the rest of the world when could use that money for more important stuff like buying bigger tv's.
I sure as hell would prefer a bigger tv and you starving than a smaller tv and you being able to eat.

Karma is a bitch and Argentina never won anything in the world cup without cheating and in recent days they have even admitted it. Surprised you are a fan and please say hello to your uncle moustache who threw his rifle and ran when the brits came storming the Falklands.
You people are the worst and why do the rest of us have to fork out billions so you can have a meal every day?
Is that fair?
Come on now, explain why your shithole country is allowed to live off the rest of the world when could use that money for more important stuff like buying bigger tv's.
I sure as hell would prefer a bigger tv and you starving than a smaller tv and you being able to eat.

I don't know what happens with my country. It produces food for 400 millions, look at the production of the main commodities in the world, and there are only a little more than 40 millions here, including all the immigration we still receive and welcome on a daily basis. Something is missing in the process. I can assure you we have to pay a lot of taxes here and food prices and other prices, just before this last month great money devaluation, were higher than in the rest of the world. This place is being terribly expoliated by thieves since the last 80 years.

I don't know what happens with my country. It produces food for 400 millions, look at the production of the main commodities in the world, and there are only a little more than 40 millions here, including all the immigration we still receive and welcome on a daily basis. Something is missing in the process. I can assure you we have to pay a lot of taxes here and food prices and other prices, just before this last month great money devaluation, were higher than in the rest of the world. This place is being terribly expoliated by thieves since the last 80 years.
Rip me a new arse with your moaning manana manana culture. Maybe if you people worked harder things would get better but no no no it is fiesta fiesta siesta siesta and communism and indian chiefs playing football running around like badger dogs with short legs getting f*** all done.
What kind of job do you do?

Argentina was not suppose to lose. Messi is piss off and hell to pay.

Me so upset. Argentininian loose and now Messi have to go back his hometown Tijuana and people throw refried beans and guacamole to him. I think Morris come to Tijuana and play for the Argentiniaina people and we make it meat in the people watch him concert.

it's a shame this thread is so full of inane posts. not that I'm a fan of football, but Charlie did ask nicely that it be kept on topic. I don't think that was an outlandish request at all.

Me so upset. Argentininian loose and now Messi have to go back his hometown Tijuana and people throw refried beans and guacamole to him. I think Morris come to Tijuana and play for the Argentiniaina people and we make it meat in the people watch him concert.

Messi am good. Sampaoli am no good for coach. He leaving Argentina lose the World Cup.

Messi am good. Sampaoli am no good for coach. He leaving Argentina lose the World Cup.

That has to be one of the worst managerial efforts in World Cup history. Argentina were a complete shambles from start to finish although to be fair it was expected that the tournament would turn out that way for them before it started thanks to the coach's ineptitude.

If this World Cup truly marks Lionel's international retirement, it will be a Messy way to end.

Back
Top Bottom