The World Cup Thread

Well that's England, it wouldn't be a World Cup without the ref's stiffing us.
I'm still waiting to hear Fifa publicly defend why they allowed Harry to be wrestled to the ground :lbf::lbf::lbf:

Thank god for Captain Kane's header... my anger would have been through the roof otherwise, and I bet I'm not the only one lol

I reckon don't tell it's time for the kickball socker world championship every 3 years when America has to pick up the slack and work even harder to support the world because all the foreigner anti-American terrorists are watching the games on TV, which I reckon is about 97% of So-Low. I reckon if you want to be like Uncle Steve order an LA Dodger cap on E Bay and pay 3,0000 stones to have it shipped to your foreigner country inn nn n n nn it m8. I reckon here's lil' Sammy modeling one inn nn nn n it.

View attachment 44789

Great t-shirt

I reckon another reason why Americans hate kickball mate inn nn nn n n it. Reckon look at this Mexican chap. What a pussy.

kickball dive.jpg

Starting to enjoy this slaughter of the muslim countries, what plonkers they are.

I reckon another reason why Americans hate kickball mate inn nn nn n n it. Reckon look at this Mexican chap. What a pussy.

View attachment 44810
The fact that you even focus on something as useless as the world cup means your country has been taken over by the sport but american accent doesn't work that well with the sport in question.
Funny that american sports are the kind of sports kids enjoy at school and then forget about in the rest of the world but they have different names those american sports so it's not only americans that rename foreign sports cause people do it outside of USA as well with american sports.
The guy in the picture is brazilian which doesn't mean a lot and most players from south american are native indians from high up the mountain people chewing coca leaves. Maradona was not and never has been argentinian but most believe he is and in his own country the white rulers simply call him the indian chief.
True story that.

Iranian fans in stands are wearing NY Yankees shirts. This will end aztec camera for good.

And we bid farewell to Iran along with Egypt and Saudi Arabia and Iran have about as much chance of going through now as a snowball has to stay frozen in hell.

Looking forward to tomorrow night's game. Messi to score. Hopefully he scores a couple, fed up of hearing about the Winker.
That silly croat in the studio was the only Messyist present and it's not even a contest now, Ronaldo is and always will be the worlds greatest ever footballer and the record speaks for itself. Messi never dared to venture outside the comfort zone and would have been slaughtered in England.

That silly croat in the studio was the only Messyist present and it's not even a contest now, Ronaldo is and always will be the worlds greatest ever footballer and the record speaks for itself. Messi never dared to venture outside the comfort zone and would have been slaughtered in England.

Gotta say I prefered you before you died.

Gotta say I prefered you before you died.
I must say I love to be mistaken for someone else. Ronaldo is a serial winner and won titles in England and Spain and became a european champion with Portugal.
Messi isn't fit to lace his boots.

I don't know if this is the thread to do so, but I would add Saudi Arabia is giving the first driving licences to women and maybe -just maybe- women in Argentina will be able to abort legally.

It's so exciting to be considered nearly as a human being! :ha-no:
Abortion like meat is murder!
The bible clearly warns us from allowing women to decide or hop aboard a boat.

Back
Top Bottom