"The woman owns the fetus"

A

Anonymous

Steven goes and introduces TIALTNGO with "the woman owns the fetus."

So what is he trying to tell us, that he values the life inside of a recently laid egg over a prescious defenseless baby in a mother's womb?

So what is he trying to tell us, that he values the life inside of a recently laid egg over a prescious defenseless baby in a mother's womb?

we could only speculate. Unless he makes a statement of explanation, we will never know.

Last edited:
I'd like to believe he is teasing us all and this is the title of hopefully one of the songs from the written album.
Cause he may be feeling not 100%, due to his voice-issue he decided to skip it.
Nice song title! As always that's the start of it.

The woman owns the fetus I think is the main feminist statement. Whitout it, no other woman right is complete.
Nowadays it has another meaning apart from abortion. It is related to the growing market of modern and sophisticated human slavery, the rent of uterus for surrogate parenthood. A huge business where rich people use poor women to propagate their genes. Like we humans use the milk of female cows to feed our species. But worst, as women who were pregnant know.
Surrogate parenthood is nazi science at its best. If someone wants to be a father adoption is the humanitarian and loving alternative. True parenthood begins and ends in the heart, not in a rented uterus.

TIALTNGO was introduced as "The Fetus Belongs to the Woman"

I'd like to believe he is teasing us all and this is the title of hopefully one of the songs from the written album.
Cause he may be feeling not 100%, due to his voice-issue he decided to skip it.
Nice song title! As always that's the start of it.

I, too, thought he was introducing a new unreleased track. We can hope.

"... a better metaphor for this case is “The Handmaid’s Tale,” a dystopian novel by Margaret Atwood. Set in a totalitarian theocracy which has overthrown the U.S. government, Atwood describes a regime in which women’s bodies were owned by the government. The protagonist belonged to a category of women kept as concubines (or “handmaids”) for reproductive purposes in an era of declining births. The state forced her to have intercourse with a high government official, whose wife could not have children. Women like her were merely vessels to carry the fetus, vessels over which the state had control."

Well, that's it. The future is now.

Back
Top Bottom