The whole "love me oustide" thing...

picard-facepalm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
More Morrissey concert fun...

More Morrissey concert fun...

Oh you can't be mad at him for that! That cup could have been filled with anything, really. He is there to entertain, not to be abused by the audience. Perhaps it even hurt him.

Oh you can't be mad at him for that! That cup could have been filled with anything, really. He is there to entertain, not to be abused by the audience. Perhaps it even hurt him.

Twisted Sister had shit (literally) thrown at them and still soldiered on...someone threw a real bat at Ozzy...if you're getting paid that much to put on a show, you have an obligation to fulfill your end of the bargain no matter how many hecklers throw insults and objects at you. It comes with the territory.

Twisted Sister had shit (literally) thrown at them and still soldiered on...someone threw a real bat at Ozzy...if you're getting paid that much to put on a show, you have an obligation to fulfill your end of the bargain no matter how many hecklers throw insults and objects at you. It comes with the territory.

Except he's not a heavy metal act, or even a hard rock or rap or punk act. I'm not even sure who would be considered an equivalent, but would you expect, say, Frank Sinatra to keep crooning if someone threw shit at him? Or hit him with a bottle?

Except he's not a heavy metal act, or even a hard rock or rap or punk act. I'm not even sure who would be considered an equivalent, but would you expect, say, Frank Sinatra to keep crooning if someone threw shit at him? Or hit him with a bottle?

Sinatra would have beat the Hell out of them and then kept singing.

The drink throwing incident was the 'scumbag' that I was referring to. The 'go f*** yourself' fellow should have been ignored. The former should have been ejected.

Back
Top Bottom