the whole "Let's Hate David Letterman" thing

with me its hard to say. im the site hermaphrodite.

in this instance. i feel for nugz but i feel you.

now get outta your mind and get outta my way. now do you understand? do you understand? louie, louie, louie, lou-i the bird's the word and do you know why? you gotta beat it with a stick. you gotta beat it 'til it's thick. you gotta live until you're dead. you gotta rock 'til you see red. now do you understand? do you understand? i'm a garbageman.

with me its hard to say. im the site hermaphrodite.

in this instance. i feel for nugz but i feel you.

now get outta your mind and get outta my way. now do you understand? do you understand? louie, louie, louie, lou-i the bird's the word and do you know why? you gotta beat it with a stick. you gotta beat it 'til it's thick. you gotta live until you're dead. you gotta rock 'til you see red. now do you understand? do you understand? i'm a garbageman.

Don't feel me and you'll be ok. nugz will be ok too, later, when hangover passes.

ummmmm, does this STILL make no f***in sense or am I just too drunk?? someone step in. ummm....oscar where are you? HALP?

bricks.....trees........ummm, *brainfreeze*

Don't fret, my love. When people try to sound more intelligent than they are, they generally don't make sense. Thank God it's just you and I in here tonight. And your complete beauty shall conquer all...

Don't fret, my love. When people try to sound more intelligent than they are, they generally don't make sense. Thank God it's just you and I in here tonight. And your complete beauty shall conquer all...

as much as i am co compleltey flattered by al this...and i sincierely am...i am so totally stone coled drunk. pm me plz. or if you have a myspace, get in touch with me that way. im f***in wasted. i have nothing more to contribute to this forum tonight. cept that i really do truly love Morrissey.........and if i go fruther i'll either start quoting the smiths or start sounding lame. both most likely since i am very much under the influence.

I love you Morrissey. I know you are not well. plz be healthy bye the AC show. I <3 you either way. no matter what I will love you. you saved my life. I owe you everything, you owe me NOTHING. <333333 i dont care how many shows you cancel. even if its MY show. i <3 u.

as much as i am co compleltey flattered by al this...and i sincierely am...i am so totally stone coled drunk. pm me plz. or if you have a myspace, get in touch with me that way. im f***in wasted. i have nothing more to contribute to this forum tonight. cept that i really do truly love Morrissey.........and if i go fruther i'll either start quoting the smiths or start sounding lame. both most likely since i am very much under the influence.

I love you Morrissey. I know you are not well. plz be healthy bye the AC show. I <3 you either way. no matter what I will love you. you saved my life. I owe you everything, you owe me NOTHING. <333333 i dont care how many shows you cancel. even if its MY show. i <3 u.

XOXO :)

I admire him as a concept, therefore I collect various information, that this concept is made of. On the other hand, I treat music as a physical substance, and not the flesh.

All in all, it's always either 0 or 100 % for me.

I understand, but you know people like us are burned at the stake. ;)

or the steak, sometimes the ribs

While looking for pics of Nancy Grace, I typed in Nancy Disgrace and there was a lot of stuff. I guess it figures. But somehow that led to Gloria Allred, and next thing I knew I was at this site called mjnewsonline reading, "Who do you hate more, Gloria Allred or Diane Diamond"?

see they were both mean to mj. Anyway here's someone that posts there.

xf.gif
xs.gif

He's available, Ladeez!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom