the whole "Let's Hate David Letterman" thing

D

Dave

David Letterman or whoever books the show, provided him with a chance to reach millions of fans, new and old, and remind everyone he is on tour. That's a good thing.

Nobody could have predicted that the temperature in the room would have caused Morrissey to get a throat infection. Lots of people perform on there and lots of comments are made about how cold it is, but if it was causing people to get sick they wouldn't go on.

Nobody is at fault, it just happened.

Too bad he didn't go on Conan instead though.

David Letterman or whoever books the show, provided him with a chance to reach millions of fans, new and old, and remind everyone he is on tour. That's a good thing.

Nobody could have predicted that the temperature in the room would have caused Morrissey to get a throat infection. Lots of people perform on there and lots of comments are made about how cold it is, but if it was causing people to get sick they wouldn't go on.

Nobody is at fault, it just happened.

Too bad he didn't go on Conan instead though.

oh and lets not forget to hate on Dave because even AFTER getting the memo that Moz is a veggie, he ate ribs on his show just to upset Morrissey and then purposely did NOT wash his hands so when he shook his hand he got barbecue sauce all over Moz's hand. :rolleyes:

btw, I'm watching Conan and they just showed a clip of some movie or tv show with two chicks making out hardcore. and when they panned back to Conan, his face was PRICELESS. :p

oh and lets not forget to hate on Dave because even AFTER getting the memo that Moz is a veggie, he ate ribs on his show just to upset Morrissey and then purposely did NOT wash his hands so when he shook his hand he got barbecue sauce all over Moz's hand. :rolleyes:

btw, I'm watching Conan and they just showed a clip of some movie or tv show with two chicks making out hardcore. and when they panned back to Conan, his face was PRICELESS. :p

Is that true? I read something about ribs and thought it was a joke. So it's war then. I hope there are no songs about Dave Letterman on the next record.

So you're rolling your eyes at me or with me? :p

Is that true? I read something about ribs and thought it was a joke. So it's war then. I hope there are no songs about Dave Letterman on the next record.

hahaha no, im rolling my eyes at some of the people that posted on the other thread. i think they overreacted a bit. although someone posted a few minutes ago that Letterman was made aware of Moz's thoughts on the ribs and continued eating anyway. if that was the case, than yeah, thats a little shitty. but at the same time, I'm sure Morrissey has become used to the fact that not even close to the majority of the population is veggie, and I'm SURE he's been in the same room with people eating meat before and well....had to deal with it. its different when its HIS show and he requests no meat being served as opposed to being invited on someone ELSE's show and meat being eaten there. I dunno. Im drunk.

Come to Gen. d., they're eating meat things there on Suspense thread.

Some quips are to be expected. But not a return to the show.

hahaha no, im rolling my eyes at some of the people that posted on the other thread. i think they overreacted a bit. although someone posted a few minutes ago that Letterman was made aware of Moz's thoughts on the ribs and continued eating anyway. if that was the case, than yeah, thats a little shitty. but at the same time, I'm sure Morrissey has become used to the fact that not even close to the majority of the population is veggie, and I'm SURE he's been in the same room with people eating meat before and well....had to deal with it. its different when its HIS show and he requests no meat being served as opposed to being invited on someone ELSE's show and meat being eaten there. I dunno. Im drunk.

Even being drunk you should remember his request to remove leather couch from the green room once.

Even being drunk you should remember his request to remove leather couch from the green room once.

no I do not remember that. sorry. I guess I'm more like one of those fans that care much more about the music than every obsessive tedious detail of his life. It's great to be passionate about something and hold a stance in what you believe in, but there is such a thing as taking things too far.

no I do not remember that. sorry. I guess I'm more like one of those fans that care much more about the music than every obsessive tedious detail of his life. It's great to be passionate about something and hold a stance in what you believe in, but there is such a thing as taking things too far.

I admire him as a concept, therefore I collect various information, that this concept is made of. On the other hand, I treat music as a physical substance, and not the flesh.

All in all, it's always either 0 or 100 % for me.

The plans for the future war was all I saw on general board!:rolleyes:

I'll agree that Dave can be abrasive. That is part of the reason I like him. I can't stand Jay Leno. Too bad this happened though. It's kind of insensitve. Look how long it took him and Oprah to make up. ;)

I just don't want to hear songs about "American television hosts with greasey faces and greasey fingers" or whatever.

I admire him as a concept, therefore I collect various information, that this concept is made of. On the other hand, I treat music as a physical substance, and not the flesh.

All in all, it's always either 0 or 100 % for me.

ok i'm sorry, but this made no sense to me. am i alone in this? sorry, but i don't get it.

morrissey is a human. he writes lyrics. then he sings them. then we all love him. that's sorta how it goes. you confuse me. :confused:

Listen, don't make me go get the flyswatter. I will wear it out on you too. :p

ok i'm sorry, but this made no sense to me. am i alone in this? sorry, but i don't get it.

morrissey is a human. he writes lyrics. then he sings them. then we all love him. that's sorta how it goes. you confuse me. :confused:

The human is not the flesh for me. Moreover, there is no evidence that what we call physical reality, is such per se. It might as well be as non-material as it can ever get.

Morrissey said he had sort of willed himself into being, if it could explain the concept thing. It is obviously the general rule that nobody is born with users manual. You can adjust the most incredible features - within yourself and around yourself.

To conclude, music and words for me are of equal substantial quality with bricks and trees and whatever you like.

The human is not the flesh for me. Moreover, there is no evidence that what we call physical reality, is such per se. It might as well be as non-material as it can ever get.

Morrissey said he had sort of willed himself into being, if it could explain the concept thing. It is obviously the general rule that nobody is born with users manual. You can adjust the most incredible features - within yourself and around yourself.

To conclude, music and words for me are of equal substantial quality with bricks and trees and whatever you like.

ummmmm, does this STILL make no f***in sense or am I just too drunk?? someone step in. ummm....oscar where are you? HALP?

bricks.....trees........ummm, *brainfreeze*

Back
Top Bottom