The Whereabouts of East Coast Apostles...

E

elizabeth-mary

HI! Tx. in advance for some of the ppl. here "welcoming" me. You ppl. are too nice. :) Anyway, I was just wondering where the majority of any of you live on the East b/c, then, I could know the whereabouts for the party. I am NOT going to post anything official until I get with my friend, Amy, to get her home settled as a place for it. She would be cool though. Also, I am NOT posting anything either if I know that it will be a waste of time (i.e. not many ppl. coming, etc)I would LOVE to have the party @ my home but, my twin sister is getting married next month & I live @ home with 7 other ppl., so, needless to say, it is a bit chaotic. :) Well, t/c & c/u in the chat......

I'm currently residing in CT (no message)

People, why won't you believe me? Would I lie to you?? I'm hurt!

Trenton, New Jersey

That's were I live but you know that already right?

> HI! Tx. in advance for some of the ppl. here¿ "welcoming" me. You ppl. are too nice. :) Anyway, I¿ was just wondering where the majority of any of you live on the¿ East b/c, then, I could know the whereabouts for the party. I am¿ NOT going to post anything official until I get with my friend,¿ Amy, to get her home settled as a place for it. She would be¿ cool though. Also, I am NOT posting anything either if I know¿ that it will be a waste of time (i.e. not many ppl. coming,¿ etc)I would LOVE to have the party @ my home but, my twin sister¿ is getting married next month & I live @ home with 7 other¿ ppl., so, needless to say, it is a bit chaotic. :) Well, t/c¿ & c/u in the chat......
I dwell in nyc....

> I dwell in nyc....

...and I'm jus a stone's throw away: in Connecticut.

Re: I'm currently residing in CT (no message)

How the hell did you get 77 hits when the original message only has 28???
Just curious...

click here

I'm Currently Not Getting Any in CT

> How the hell did you get 77 hits when the original message only¿ has 28???¿ Just curious...

I have NO idea...and to THINK: I specifically mentioned that there was no message! You LIKE me....you REALLY, REALLY LIKE me!

PS: Lifeguard NEVER gets any, but perhaps that's for another thread ;)

122 and rising

Christ, you must be the most popular person ever. Are you going for the record or something.¿ I have NO idea...and to THINK: I specifically mentioned that¿ there was no message! You LIKE me....you REALLY, REALLY LIKE me!¿ PS: Lifeguard NEVER gets any, but perhaps that's for another¿ thread ;)

give em an inch and they'll take your life.

Re: 122 and rising

> Christ, you must be the most popular person ever. Are you going¿ for the record or something.

He might have registered that page on a search engine... heh heh

click here

Eric dont like my Pa

You tell him Erik ( I never did like my Father ).
Cocks are good at pissing off though aren't they - its their raison d'etre ( well partially ).¿ There is no need to be such a cock. Piss off! Erik

Somewhere in London? I think that's what you said.¿ i live in Maine. Do you know where that is?? Erik

Back
Top Bottom