The Whereabouts of East Coast Apostles...

E

elizabeth-mary

HI! Tx. in advance for some of the ppl. here "welcoming" me. You ppl. are too nice. :) Anyway, I was just wondering where the majority of any of you live on the East b/c, then, I could know the whereabouts for the party. I am NOT going to post anything official until I get with my friend, Amy, to get her home settled as a place for it. She would be cool though. Also, I am NOT posting anything either if I know that it will be a waste of time (i.e. not many ppl. coming, etc)I would LOVE to have the party @ my home but, my twin sister is getting married next month & I live @ home with 7 other ppl., so, needless to say, it is a bit chaotic. :) Well, t/c & c/u in the chat......

L

Lifeguard Sleeping

I'm currently residing in CT (no message)

People, why won't you believe me? Would I lie to you?? I'm hurt!

J

John

Trenton, New Jersey

That's were I live but you know that already right?

D

david edge

> HI! Tx. in advance for some of the ppl. here¿ "welcoming" me. You ppl. are too nice. :) Anyway, I¿ was just wondering where the majority of any of you live on the¿ East b/c, then, I could know the whereabouts for the party. I am¿ NOT going to post anything official until I get with my friend,¿ Amy, to get her home settled as a place for it. She would be¿ cool though. Also, I am NOT posting anything either if I know¿ that it will be a waste of time (i.e. not many ppl. coming,¿ etc)I would LOVE to have the party @ my home but, my twin sister¿ is getting married next month & I live @ home with 7 other¿ ppl., so, needless to say, it is a bit chaotic. :) Well, t/c¿ & c/u in the chat......
I dwell in nyc....

L

Lifeguard Sleeping

> I dwell in nyc....

...and I'm jus a stone's throw away: in Connecticut.

L

lifeGuard getting some (HA!)

Re: I'm currently residing in CT (no message)

How the hell did you get 77 hits when the original message only has 28???
Just curious...

click here

L

Lifeguard Sleeping (...and that's it!)

I'm Currently Not Getting Any in CT

> How the hell did you get 77 hits when the original message only¿ has 28???¿ Just curious...

I have NO idea...and to THINK: I specifically mentioned that there was no message! You LIKE me....you REALLY, REALLY LIKE me!

PS: Lifeguard NEVER gets any, but perhaps that's for another thread ;)

K

King George III

122 and rising

Christ, you must be the most popular person ever. Are you going for the record or something.¿ I have NO idea...and to THINK: I specifically mentioned that¿ there was no message! You LIKE me....you REALLY, REALLY LIKE me!¿ PS: Lifeguard NEVER gets any, but perhaps that's for another¿ thread ;)

give em an inch and they'll take your life.

W

William Jefferson (Blythe) Clinton III

Re: 122 and rising

> Christ, you must be the most popular person ever. Are you going¿ for the record or something.

He might have registered that page on a search engine... heh heh

click here

K

King George III

Eric dont like my Pa

You tell him Erik ( I never did like my Father ).
Cocks are good at pissing off though aren't they - its their raison d'etre ( well partially ).¿ There is no need to be such a cock. Piss off! Erik

K

King George III

Somewhere in London? I think that's what you said.¿ i live in Maine. Do you know where that is?? Erik

Top Bottom