the "What's your avatar about?" thread?

would this be better!

lovinghugs.jpg
Where is that from? The dog looks very sad, and the poor cat terrified! :eek:

I am proving not to be much in the way of an ass connoisseur...:o

I dont think I could manage to look so apathetic if being photographed naked, maybe it is just me.

On a related note, I was going to see him late this month in Ann Arbor until I realized that my wife should be delivering our third child about then...I dont suppose they sell rufus concert tshirts as baby ones-ies.

I dont think I could manage to look so apathetic if being photographed naked, maybe it is just me.

On a related note, I was going to see him late this month in Ann Arbor until I realized that my wife should be delivering our third child about then...I dont suppose they sell rufus concert tshirts as baby ones-ies.
Heh... I love how the front one looks so elegantly nonchalant, but in the back photo he's standing like an old woman. Honestly, I've never been hugely attracted to Rufus (there's this weird wall between any of my favourite artists and my libido for some reason), but those photos are kind of changing that.

Pity about the gig cancellation, though. Can't you just ask your wife to at least hold it in for your sake (it works like pee, right?) or, you know, not go to this one? Seen one, seen 'em all, surely?

Heh... I love how the front one looks so elegantly nonchalant, but in the back photo he's standing like an old woman. Honestly, I've never been hugely attracted to Rufus (there's this weird wall between any of my favourite artists and my libido for some reason), but those photos are kind of changing that.

Pity about the gig cancellation, though. Can't you just ask your wife to at least hold it in for your sake (it works like pee, right?) or, you know, not go to this one? Seen one, seen 'em all, surely?

First to Robby, yes three, they are pretty easy to aquire. :D

Dazzak, I have never been attracted to him either...but I do occasionally wonder if I could pull off having rufus hair, not the creepy greasy long hair he sometimes has but Want One hair. I do often marvel at the irony, but for being gay, he sure can sing like a mother f***er.

Dazzak, I have never been attracted to him either...but I do occasionally wonder if I could pull off having rufus hair, not the creepy greasy long hair he sometimes has but Want One hair. I do often marvel at the irony, but for being gay, he sure can sing like a mother f***er.
I swear I was just looking at his hair today (gayest sentence I've ever typed). I really could not get away with the gorgeous Want One era hair:

SPIKY-copy_edited.jpg

rufuspiano.jpg

rwthumb.jpg

You could very well carry it off. You actually, I'm only realising now, look weirdly like Rufus too. Coincidence? I think not.

As for his, erm, newer "unkempt" hair, I think he just wanted to look older and less cute.

My issue with actually having that hair is that it looks like it requires effort and I am usually amid a shortage of that.

I don't know, it usually doesn't look like there's a lot of stuff in it. I think Rufus is probably one of those lucky bastards that just has really, really, really good hair.

It's the REAL Kali :o) See her in all of her majesty! Kali ra!

kali21.jpg

:)
i like this one too
kal2i.jpg

Kali as super-babe
&
3659%20Religion%20Nepal%20Kali%20statue%20Kathmandu.jpg

Kali in Kathmandu, there are better pics
but ill take some should i ever make it 'over there'

Last edited:
OH! Robby, thanks so much! They're LOVELY!
kali21.jpg

:)
i like this one too
kal2i.jpg

Kali as super-babe
&
3659%20Religion%20Nepal%20Kali%20statue%20Kathmandu.jpg

Kali in Kathmandu, there are better pics
but ill take some should i ever make it 'over there'

Back
Top Bottom