The Welcome Mat

georgina

and after all this time
Hello Everyone, I'm new here. Well not brand new, I've been lurking around for a few weeks but this is my first post. I want to make some useful contribution so here goes. For all you zero posters out there, here is a place to get your feet wet. Maybe your a little shy or a little lazy (both in my case) but this can be the place to say your first words. I just arrived myself but I'm laying out the welcome mat so speak up and be heard. I don't know if this has been done already so stop me if you think you've heard this one before.

Hi georgina!!! :) Welcome!! Glad you decided to join and wasn't scared off from doing it. :D Some crazies here.....:D

Again WELCOME!

hello georgina. are you awesome?

Welcome! I am a bit new myself. Just started last week. I hope you enjoy it here. It has made a vast improvment on my work day ;)

Last edited:
now see i started an 'introduce yourself' thread and no one cared to donate because i hadn't thought of something witty like 'welcome mat', poo!

now see i started an 'introduce yourself' thread and no one cared to donate because i hadn't thought of something witty like 'welcome mat', poo!

Welcome Mat, poo !!!!!!!!! that isn't very welcoming you might slip in it!!!

Hello Georgine and anyone new.
Hope you enjoy M-Solo.
Hope it's good for you.
Doo be doo be doo be doo.;)

Please wipe your feet before entering.
(especially if you just came from the Other Music forum)

Thank you. :)

hello, i've been lurking for ages but i've finally decided to register and introduce myself. nearly too shy even for the internet, apparently!

Back
Top Bottom