The Welcome Mat

georgina

and after all this time
Hello Everyone, I'm new here. Well not brand new, I've been lurking around for a few weeks but this is my first post. I want to make some useful contribution so here goes. For all you zero posters out there, here is a place to get your feet wet. Maybe your a little shy or a little lazy (both in my case) but this can be the place to say your first words. I just arrived myself but I'm laying out the welcome mat so speak up and be heard. I don't know if this has been done already so stop me if you think you've heard this one before.

westendgirl

Hi georgina!!! :) Welcome!! Glad you decided to join and wasn't scared off from doing it. :D Some crazies here.....:D

Again WELCOME!

HIM

hello georgina. are you awesome?

Skinner

RIP The Rev
Welcome! I am a bit new myself. Just started last week. I hope you enjoy it here. It has made a vast improvment on my work day ;)

Last edited:

bogdana

Finer Things Club Prez
now see i started an 'introduce yourself' thread and no one cared to donate because i hadn't thought of something witty like 'welcome mat', poo!

now see i started an 'introduce yourself' thread and no one cared to donate because i hadn't thought of something witty like 'welcome mat', poo!

Welcome Mat, poo !!!!!!!!! that isn't very welcoming you might slip in it!!!

mauve21

Long time participant
Hello Georgine and anyone new.
Hope you enjoy M-Solo.
Hope it's good for you.
Doo be doo be doo be doo.;)

Codreanu

Ohimè.
Please wipe your feet before entering.
(especially if you just came from the Other Music forum)

Thank you. :)

balconyfool

foolish, ghoulish, etc.
hello, i've been lurking for ages but i've finally decided to register and introduce myself. nearly too shy even for the internet, apparently!

Top Bottom